Chapter 75

I woke up and took a shower then got changed into leggings and a long sleeve tshirt, it's rainy and chilly out.

I put on my nike free runs and put my hair in a side braid.

"grace, hurry up!" Hayes yelled up the stairs.

we're going shopping for the house today.

"simmer down" I yelled back and walked down the stairs.

me and Hayes got in the car and my phone started ringing and it was Nancy.

"hello?" I said

"hey, I have great news, you and Hayes are able to move in today, a month earlier, if you come to my office I can give you the keys" nancy said

"oh my gosh, that's great, I'll be there in 10 minutes" I said

"okay bye"

"bye" I said and hung up

"HAYES WE CAN GET THE HOUSE TODAY!" I screamed

"simmer down" Hayes said

"hey that's my line" I said while slapping him.

"we can go get the keys right now" I said

we picked the keys up and then decided we are gonna get furniture an good today and get decorations and order cable tomorrow.

we went to some furniture store and got a couch, love seat, a king size bed and frame, and 3 full size beds for the guests rooms. We also got a desk, and chair for the 4th bedroom which were making an office.

"okay we have to be home at 6, that's when the truck will deliver that" Hayes said

"okay, it's 4 now, so let's go to target and get bathroom stuff and comforters for the beds. and then go food shopping"

"okay sounds good" Hayes said

we drove to target and once we got in there, we went right to the bathroom stuff.

we got a light blue gray shower curtain for the main bathroom ad then 3 other ones for the other bathroom.

we got towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner, razors, etc.

we got comforters for the beds and then paid up it in the car and went to the food store.

we got a lot of food and drinks and pots and pans and kitchen ware, I mean a lot of that because we also went to some store for all kitchen supply and bought stuff for there.

"Hayes we need a fridge and dishwasher" I said

"the kitchen ready has it remeber" he said

"oh yeah" I said.

we got to the house and opened the door and brought everything in and put it in the room it was to go in.

ding dong.

"WE HAVE A DOORBELL!" I said while going to the door.

"hayes, the furniture is here" I said

the furniture was brought in and put in place and the house looked great.

we even have the TV hung on the wall in mine and Hayes room, the living room, and the family room. and we have a small one in the kitchen.

"the cables coming tonight because they're busy tomorrow" Hayes said

"okay" I said and then the doorbell rang on que.

the cable guy came in and installed the cable in the living room, family room, kitchen, and our bed room.

after the guy left I sat on the couch and Hayes sat next to me.

"well today was a long day" Hayes said

"I know" I said and then my phone rang. it was cam.

c-cam g-grace

g- "hello"
c-"where are you"
g-"at my house, me and Hayes got it early."
c-"oh, were having your house warning party tomorrow then"
g-"and it can be with Hayes birthday part"
c-"yeah!"
c-"oh and can you watch Luke till like 11, I have to go to Maura's parents to make theist funeral arrangements"
g-"yeah my Adress is 32 west oak lane" (made up)
c-"kk, see you soon"

I hung up and told Hayes.

We laid on the couch watching friends then Cameron got here.

he came in with luke and Maura, who looks like she's doing a lot better.

"guys, it's gorgeous" Maura said

"thank you" I said and took luke from Cam.

"I'll put the diaper bag in the kitchen" maura said ten Cam left

"bye" maura yelled then I heard the door shut.

"its already 9, should I give Luke his bottle then put him to sleep?" Hayes asked

"I'll do it if you want" I said

"how about you make the bottle and I'll do it" Hayes said while taking the baby from me.

I got up and went to the kitchen and got the bottle from his diaper bag and heated it up and handed it to hayes.

Hayes fed luke while I watched TV, then he rocked him to sleep.

"you can go to sleep, I'll stay up till cam gets him" Hayes said

"thanks hayes" I said as I got up

"good night, I love you" hayes said

I kissed his lips and then went up to bed and fell asleep right away.