Chapter 78

(GUYS I JUST REALISED I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE, IF HAYES IS 19 AND GRACE IS ALMOST 19, THEN THEY JUST HAD THEIR 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, so go along with that)

Graces POV

I woke up and turned the TV on and laid there watching it waiting for Hayes to wake up.

Then my phone started going off with a bunch of text messages, I decided to check it.

it was an I know number and it said, "hey it's victor, I'll see you today, and since I sent you my nudes send me yours" and then I saw a picture of his dick.

I woke Hayes up, "hayes, hayes, get up, please, I need your help" I said as I shook him.

he pulled me down into a hug, "what's wrong?" he asked

"this" I said and handed him my phone.

"don't worry, im not gonna leave your side today and I'll give him a lesson"

"okay, I'm just scared" I said

"it's okay, don't be scared, I have you, your fine" Hayes said and rubbed my back in the hug.

"sometimes I have these days where I wish my mom was here, and I can feel it right now, I wish she was here, and I'm the worst daughter ever, I haven't been to her grave in- holy crap Hayes, I haven't been to her grave in 5 years, this isn't okay, I'm an awful person" I said and started crying.

Hayes comforted me and I just kept crying, "your not an awful daughter, it's because we haven't been in New Jersey since then" Hayes said

"I should've gone and visited" I said

"grace, it's just her grave, you still pray to her and think about her every night" Hayes said

I stopped crying and got up and went downstairs.

Hayes stayed in bed for a little bit. I was standing in the kitchen getting water when I heard the window shatter and I turned my head and was hit with something really hard, I stumbled and put my hand to my head and it was all bloddy.

I felt super dizzy and started falling then someone caught me and picked me up, "grace, stay with me here" Hayes yelled

I could feel Hayes holding pressure to where the blood was oozing from on the back of my head.

Everything went black. I woke up and was in a hospital bed with Hayes and Cameron sitting on a chair on each side of me.

"hi" I said and they both looked at me.

"how are you feeling" Hayes asked

"okay, I just have a headache" I said

a nurse came in and said that I will be fine, just take an Advil every morning for 6 days.

I was only in the hospital for a few hours, I got changed into jean shorts and tanktop.

"I have to go home because Maura has to go get a dress for the funeral tomorrow, and I need you to please watch Luke tomorrow" cam said

"okay" I said and Cam got in his car then I got in Hayes.

"how about we go home and take Buddy for a walk and then go to the mall or just have trey and richard over?" Hayes said

"let's go home, and just have trey and richard there so the window guy can come today" Hayes said

"sounds good to me" Hayes said

we got to the house and I unlocked the door and went in.

"Hayes can you grave the mop so I can clean up this blood" I said