Chapter 76

Graces POV

I woke up and today is Hayes birthday, were having a party with the magcon guys, maura, and luke. Trey, richard, and a bunch of friends!

Me and Hayes are going out shopping for decorations and stuff and then coming home to put it away and set up for the party and were having a day for just us for his birthday tomorrow.

I slipped out of Hayes grip and went downstairs to make breakfast for Hayes, I would do a breakfast in bed thing but that's disgusting, 1) because I just washed the sheets, and 2) it gets crumbs in the bed. I have OCD so that crap drives me crazy.

I made breakfast and out it on the island with stools which is where we eat unless it's a lot if people.

I went upstairs and put my hands on Hayes bare back, "Hayes get up" I said

(were gonna go along with Hayes is turning 19, and grace will be 18 next month!)

"your hands are freezing" Hayes said while pulling me onto the bed and wrapping me in to cuddle.

"hayes, I made you breakfast and it's gonna get cold" I whined

"okay, let's go eat!" Hayes said and got out of bed and we ran down stairs like our mom just made cookies.

"thanks princess" haye said while sitting down.

"happy birthday hayes. I love you" I said and kissed him

"I love you" hayes said and we ate.

"I CALL THE SHOWER IN OUR ROOM!" I said after putting my pate and fork in the dishwasher.

"not if I get there first" hayes a aid and began running up the stairs.

I chased after him then fell. I started crying.

Hayes came running back down, "oh my gosh, grace, what hurts?" Hayes asked while sitting on the step next to me.

I got up and ran, once I get to the top of the steps I stuck my tongue out, "haha you fell for it"

I went into out room and got a shower then I got changed into jean shorts and a black crop top, I put on black flip flops and wore my hair down.

I ran down the stairs and wet into the kitchen to fill my water bottle.

"hayes, you need to clean up after yourslef" I said while putting his dishes in the dish washer.

"okay mom" Hayes said back from the living room.

I went in there and he was ready, "turn the TV off" I said

"ohhh your pushy today" Hayes said

"sorry, I just don't want the bill to be 800 dollars, let's leave" I said

"okay okay" Hayes said

I grabbed my ice water, wristlet, keys, gum, and phone and got into my car.

Hayes for in as blasted some country music and we drove to bed bath and beyond for some decorations.

once we got there we got all different types of decorations for all over the house and I knew it was gonna look gorgeous.

"grace let's get this clock" Hayes said while holding up a clock with a big parrot on it.

"ha ha. very funny" I said while going up to the line.

Hayes got in line and we spent a lot if money in there, we drove home and put the decorations all around the house (not like party decorations but actual house things if you know what I mean)

me and Hayes laid on the couch and waited for people to show up.

I got really tired, "grace don't go to sleep I'll be lonley" Hayes whined while pulling my hair

"just for 10 minutes before people get here" I said and put my face into Hayes chest and fell asleep.

"grace people are here" Hayes said and we both got up, he went to the door and I went upstairs to fix my makeup.

I came down and saw Richard and Trey on the couch.

"your house is so nice, we'll have to hangout here a lot since there's no parents like our house, they're so annoying" richard said

I took that in offence.

"don't say that, appreciate them, you don't understand how much they do for you, how much they love you, they would put their lives on the line for you, and they work so they can feed you. appreciate the fact that you have a mom and dad, I wish everyday that mine were here so be happy while they are cause it doesn't last forever" I said and walked away into the kitchen.

I need to cool off. I drank a glass if water and ate some strawberries and then Hayes came in and sat on the counter.

"grace, he didn't mean it like that" Hayes said

"oh, so he can't come in here and tell me himself" I said getting sassy.

"he didn't tell me to come tell you, I just wanted to try and make you feel better" Hayes said

"okay, we'll nothing's wrong, I'm fine" I said and walked over to him and hugged him at his hips since he was sitting on the counter.

I just hugged him, I love hugs so much, like you dont understand.

"grace let me stand up so I can hug back because I really need a big hug" Hayes said and then stood up.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his around my shoulders, I put my head in his chest and we just hugged for a good 5 minutes.

"I love you" hayes whispered

"I love you too Hayes" I said back

I looked up into his eyes and we kissed and it felt like the first time, speaks everywhere.

ding dong. we pulled apart and I wet to the door and saw all the Magcon guys, "alright rules, don't break anything, and no food or drinks out of the kitchen or dining room" I said before they walked in

"oh she's a strict one" Aaron said

everyone giggled and I stopped my foot, "I'm being serious, I'll flip out on you" I said

"okay, okay" Nash said

"we bought you guys a dog!" jack J said while holding this Siberian husky with bright blue eyes.

"OMG!" I said while taking the dog and hugging it, then I put it down and everyone came in.

Maddie ran and gave me a huge hug.

"hey mads!" I said and have her a big hug.

I picked her up abd she kept hugging me, "I miss you and uncle Hayes a lot" Maddie said

"we miss you too, how about you sleep over tonight, and we'll call sky up too" I said

"yeah" Maddie said

I called Elizabeth.

"Maddie, sky's gonna come over right now" I said

I talked to Nash ad he said that fine, she goes back to the hospital tomorrow afternoon so he'll pick her up.

a lot more people came and the party was great, we got a bunch of house warming gift and had a fun time.

Richard walked over to me after everyone left, "grace I'm so sorry" he said

"it's okay" I said and hugged him, then he left.

"mads, Nash is gonna pick you up in the morning and Sky, I'll drop you off after Maddie gets picked up" I said

they both nodded and we all laid down, it was me then Maddie, then Sky, then Hayes, get were too scared to sleep alone.

we laid in our bed and watched Cinderella.

Eventually they fell asleep and I decided to go into the guest room bed because out bed was squished.

I laid in the bed and fell asleep