chapter 45

Graces POV

I woke up and it was 9 and we have to be at magcon at 10, I woke everyone up and we all go ready.

I took a real quick shower and then got out and put on yoga pants with a magcon hoddie and converse.

when I walked out of the bathroom everyone was ready and we had to leave so I ate an apple on the way down.

I will probably see people I know here because it's in New Jersy, my old home town.

We walked backstage and then we all took our spots onstage.

I was sitting next to Hayes when I got bored so I wet to shove him so he's fall.

"your not slick" hayes said as he grabbed my shoulder before I would ram him.

"yes I am" I said jumping around.

"Me too! me too!" Maddie said while jumping so I picked her up and we went in the front next to Matt and Jack J.

we were doing question and answers when Cameron called on this girl who looked sweet, aw probably about 16.

"this is for Grace" the girl said

"okay" I said back

"it really sucks that don't you have a mom, but out of everyone here I'm happy it's you so the boys don't have to suffer. my mom teaches me everything and you don't have that and it's probably all your fault that your mom is dead, hope your having fun while your mom sits in a grave where she belongs." the girl said and then just started at me.

"leave now" Nash said

"I don't feel good" I said as I got up and walked backstage.

"grace wait up" Hayes said because I was sprinting for outside.

I stopped and just cried, I can't believe anyone would ever say that. my mom doesn't deserve this at all, my mom was the best women on earth, she was loving and kind and all of that.

"I'm so done with these fans, I'm stuck in between the hateful mean ones and the kind loving ones I don't wanna do this anymore." I said as Hayes approached.

He got to me and brought me into a warm hug.

"grace, that was the worst thing I've ever heard anyone say. I'm so sorry babe. how about we go hangout with Trey, Richard, and Kayla?" Hayes said

"o-okay, but it'll just be Trey and Richard because Kayla is at the dentist." I said

"alright let's walk since it's not that far" Hayes said.

"ughh I'm tired" I complained

"get on my back you lazy bum" hayes aid as he bent down for me to get on his back.

I got on his back and we started walking to Richards house, I got tired so I put my head on Hayes shoulder and fell asleep.

Hayes POV

I walked into Richards house and he was the only one home. I told grace to get off my back and she didn't move.

"let me smack cam her" richard said as he took the whip cream out of the fridge.

he put the whip cream on his hand and boom he got Grace in the face.

She jumped up and didn't even laugh, she didn't say a word, she just slowly walked herself to the bathroom.

She washed her face with a tag and came out and laid on the coach.

"are you okay?" richard asked

"yeah, I'm fine" she said and put her head in a pillow.

Cams probably taking this not so well either. pretty sure Grace is crying, I went over and knelt on the ground beside the coach and rubbed her back.

"grace it's okay." I said

she lifted her head and went off.

"no, its not okay one little bit. someone just rubbed into my face how amazing it is to live with a mom and how they are happy that it's MY mom who's dead. and that she deserves to be sitting in a grave and how she hopes I'm happy being famous while my mom is sitting 6 feet under. it's not okay at all. my mom is dead and I should be at home in bed crying and going to her grave everyday, not touring all around the nation while my mom lies in a grave. I need her so much right now you don't even understand. and I can't believe you just told me it's okay, it's not okay at all. okay? thanks Hayes." Grace yelled this then got up and ran outside.

I went to chase after her but Richard stopped me, "bro, she's mad at you right now, let me go calm her down."

"okay" I said and sat on the coach with my head in my hands, what did I do.

A few minutes later Richard came back in with worry written all over his face, "she's not out there and she's not answering." he said as he paced back and fourth.

We went outside and looked everwhere, Trey is here now and is helping us look but we can't find her anywhere, but I did find her phone laying on the sidewalk.

now I'm starting to panick.

I called Cam and he answered right away, "hayes, what's up?"

"it's grace, she's gone, come to Richards house and I'll explain."i said and hung up.

a worried looking Cameron came speeding down the street.

"what happened?" he said

"she got mad at me because she was crying and I said it was okay and she took off and richard told me not to go after her cause she's mad at me so he went after her and she was gone and her phone was in the middle of the sidewalk at the end of the block." I said all in one breath.

"you searched everywhere?" cam asked

"yes, everywhere!" I screamed

he called 911 and told them and they had a PD team with the leader of Voight on the case (a/n anyone watch Chicago PD, cause that's who Voight is)

The cops pulled up in their undercover cars and inspected the area. they searched all night for evidence and only found 1 thing, on the video servalance at the light. as grace was Turing the corner a guy dressed in all black attacked her and took her into his silver SUV.

the cops called it a night and we all went to Taylor's except for Cameron who said he was going to an old friends house.

I called my mom and told her everything and she asked if she should come down and Nash said no.

I couldn't sleep that night, knowing it was my fault that Grace is missing and in harms way.

Cameron wasn't home and wasn't answering his phone so Nash went to look for him.

Nash called me and told me that he found Cameron at his mom and dad's grave and that they are okay.

I was almost asleep at 4am when I got a text message.

from unknown: grace is mine now and is doing just fine, I'm just hoping that the cut on her leg that's been bleeding for hours now doesn't cause her to bleed to death. xoxo . -¿?