Chapter 56

a/n from now on, I'll put pictures of things like the engagement ring, it might even be as little as an outfit.

Graces POV

today is Hayes birthday, we rent really doing anything big.

I planned a date for me and Hayes and then we are all gonna go out to dinner together, and Maura, and Hayes parents are coming. They are telling Maura's parents about the baby on the way.

I rolled out of bed and got in the shower, when I got out, I put on jean shorts and a the shirt I got from Hollister, with black converse.

I woke up Hayes, "happy birthday, and get up, we're going on a date!" I said excited

"give me a kiss then I'll get up" Hayes aid while puckering his lips.

I kissed his plump lips and it felt like the first time. I pulled away and then went downstairs to make sure Hayes present was wrapped and all, and it was.

The guys were shaking all the stuff I bought trying to figure out what it was.

"hey, stop that" I said while taking something from Jack Gs hand and hitting him in the head with it.

"ow" he said while holding his head.

"cam, I have an appointment today, do you wanna find out the gender or have a suprise?" Maura said

"I wanna know the gender so that we ca decorate his other room like a boys or girl and buy them boy or girl stuff, but whatever you want is fine with me" Cam said back to Maura.

"I wanna find the gender out too." Maura said and then kissed Cameron's lips.

Hayes came downstairs in a blue polo with khakis. "hayes come open your presents!" maura said

"coming prego woman"" Hayes said as he walked in.

He opened a gift that was in a plastic bag that comes from the food store.

"okay chepo" he said joking before he opened it.

Maddie got up and ran upstairs. maybe she has to use the bathroom.

"aw, that's so cute Mad, thanks baby" he said looking up and then realise she wasn't in here so she heard him say chepo.

He ran up the stairs after her and i looked what she got him.

It was a picture that she drew, it was of her and Hayes, against me in laser tag, and she drew hearts all over it. She also put a few things of her play doe in it.

Hayes POV

I felt so bad once I realised that Maddie got that for me and I said chepo. I ran after her and she was laying under her bed crying.

"maddie, so sorry baby girl, I thought it was Nash who got me it so I was joking around with him. I love what you got me, it's so cute. I'm going to get a frame so I can hang it up in my room. Can you please come out and give me a hug?" I said while laying out the floor looking at her. She was looking at the wall and she was crying.

I pull her out and gave her a big near hug and then a kids on the head.

"I love you Maddie" I said as we walked downstairs.

"I love you too Hayesie" Maddie said and then I put her down.

She ran and sat with Maura, I opened all of my gifts and Grace got me, red,black, and blue vans, nike socks, an obey hoddie, and a gift card to starbucks.

Nash and all of the other guys put their money together and got me 2 VIP Tickets to the Tim McGraw concert.

Maura got me a gift card to Vans and Models.

"thank you guys so much!" I said and hugged everyone.

Me and Grace decided on going to Panera because we are going to a fancy restaurant for dinner.

We walked in and got our food and then sat down.

"happy birthday Hayes, I love you so much and hope that you have the best birthday ever, I'm so lucky to have you. I seriously don't know where I would he right now if I didn't have you. you are my one and only. Happy birthday and I love you and.." Grace kept ranting on, I cut her off by kissing her.

"I love you baby" I said and we finished eating just talking about every stupid little thing.

Right when we walked outside, we were mobbed by fans, I leaned down and whispered in graces ear, "get on my back, and I'm running to the car"

I bent over and she hopped on, I made a run for it. we heard the fans making rude comments, "ew, can't she walk herself"

and grace screamed back, "I'm toooo lazy"

We got in the car and laughed and we drive back to the house because it's 3 and the reservations and for 4:30,
but it's far away so we have to leave at 3:30.

Grace hopped in the shower and I did after her. I got out and got changed and Grace was sitting at the vanity doing her make up and hair, she wore her beautiful brown hair curled down, coming to her elbows and she barley put on any makeup, she looks beautiful without it.

"Hayes, can you zipper this, I can't reach it?" she said from the bathroom.

I walked in and zippered her black dress, her dress was tight at the bottom and then like tucked in, in the middle and was flowy at the top.

She put on black heels and She was rushing around trying to get all of this stuff ready, I walked over to her and grabbed we by the arms, "grace, calm down, we will make it on time." I said as I hugged her.

"okay, I just want everything to he perfect for you" she said

"I have you, that's perfect" I said and then planted my lips on hers.

We kissed for a minute an then Grace went to make sure Maddie was dressed, Maddie wasn't dressed so Grace dressed her real quick.

She put her in a flowy red dress and black flats, she brushed her blonde hair and kept it down then she washed Maddies face.

I picked Maddie up and we went down stairs, all the guys including my self had on suits and out hair gelled back, and Maura had on a white dress that revealed her growing baby bump.

"alright, everyone in the car now, run!" grace yelled.

She grabbed gum and she drove to the place since she knew where it was.

once we got there, we all got out of the car and met, my mom and Skylynn, and Maura's parents.

Maddie and Skylynn were so happy to see eachother, they are like 3 years apart but Sky loves it because she can boss Maddie around.

Grace walked up to the lady, "hi, reservations for Dallas"

"right this way" the lady said and then seated us and we all something to drink .

Maura and Cam stood up and Maura started talking, "mom and dad, we have big news, me and Cameron are engaged, and.." she said that and looked up at Cameron.

"and we are expecting our first baby" Cam said and then hugged Maura.

"congratulations" the said and hugged them.

"didn't you get to find out the gender?" Hayes asked

"we are going to do a reveal party, so the doctor sealed the envelope and we will give it to a cake maker and he will put the color icing inside the cake, blue or pink, and when we cut in, it will reveal the gender of the baby" Cam said.

"I'm so excited" I said

"same" hayes said

We got our dinner and everyone went to their own house tonight, so in my house, it is me, Nash, Cam, Maura, and Maddie.

Maura looked beat up, I guess that's what happens when your pregnant.

I got changed and went to bed, and fell asleep right away.