[SEQUEL] Chapter One - Romancing My Husband

'Love Is An Obsession'

Sequel to 'Sex is just a word' <3

****************
~One Year and Eight Months Later~

"Okay but you're sure that she's still in there?" I let out a sigh of relief, Lorraine was still securely at the facility. The day she called me and Aaron at our new apartment overlooking New York City, I had called the facility and they had confiscated the mobile she had in fact stolen off one of one if her nurses, but it still didn't explain how she got our number.

I had been paranoid about this particular topic ever since the babies had been born, the twins were a surprise, a pleasant surprise at that. For the past year and two months I felt like I was being watched and as though I were seeing Lorraine in randome places like at the store, or the office. It was driving me crazy! "Um thank you" I hung up the phone. I had been calling the facility on a weekly basis to confirm that Lorraine was still there, I didn't have it in me to go see for myself.

I slipped on a white lace insert smock beach dress over my south beach exclusive to ASOS Amy-Lou Crochet effect fire red bikini before returning to the deck of the cruise boat I was suppose to be having a romantic get away with my mouth wateringly sexy husband.

"Where do you keep disappearing to Mrs. Quinn?" I smiled at the perfect, half naked walking god in front of me. He strolled towards me and my eyes were skimming him shamelessly, his light blue washed board shorts had my mouth watering. 'Dear god!' I sat down on one of the sun chairs while bringing one of my feet to rest on the inside of my thigh and leaving the other to hang over the edge of the seat.

He tossed me the tube of sun screen and sat down on the seat too, "well if you'd put more clothes on than you wouldn't get sun burnt" I mocked while narrowing my eyes at the several ladies looking at my man with lustful intentions!

"Oh but then how else would I be able to witness you checking me out and most likely taking advantage of me in your mind..." I slapped his shoulder while continuing to rub the cream on him. It was then that I had a brilliant idea, I squirted enough cream out to fill my palm.

"I want to kiss you..." I whispered into his ear.

"Well what's stopping you sweetheart?" He swivelled to face me and brought his face to sit mere inches from mine. 'Oh lord that sensual tone!'

"I want you to close your eyes" I looked over his shoulder playing shy, I could tell he was slightly suspicious but he complied anyway. I leaned in close enough for my lips to just graze past his before slamming my cream filled palm to his cheek. His eyes flew open and I burst into fits of laughter while attempting to scramble up and off the chair.

He grabbed my wrists instantly and threw me down onto the chair while planting himself over me. I struggled against his large body but he had me pinned down firmly. "Playing games again are we sweetheart". I shook my head furiously when I heard the challenge in his voice. He nodded knowingly, "lier" he leaned in closer and I closed my eyes, my heart beat was sky rocketing by now. "My turn Mrs. Quinn..."

I felt the cool cream smear off of his cheek onto mine as he brushed his perfect face against mine. I felt a familiar tingling sensation build in my core and a relentless wettening between my legs. "I...I was just trying to turn the other ladies off you!" I stated bluntly.

"Well this cruise was your idea remember sweetheart, I wanted it to just be you and me...you know somewhere isolated...private...sexy..." He trailed off between soft and yet hard kisses down my neck and chest before trailing off completely to enable him to suck. My breath hitched and I clenched my thighs together. 'Bad move Charlie!' The clenching only reminded me of the dull pain left as a reminder of almost every night since we had been married, sometimes twice a night.