[EXTRA] The Origins Of Aaron Tyler Quinn [EXTRA]

***

[New York City - Aaron Tyler Quinn's POV]

~Twenty Three Years Earlier~

"Please Chris I love you...and what about Aaron! He's your son! Please you can't do this to me."

"He's your son and you have more than enough money to raise him! Just look at all this, I'm sure you won't miss the amount that I'll be taking!"

"Was it always just the money? Didn't you ever love me? Did you marry me for this!" Mummy point to the mansion we lived in and daddy was smiling but yelling at the same time. I was so confused, where they playing a game?

"Of course it was the money. You own Quinn Industries Inc. you're a billionaire, I needed the money and you needed to be loved! If we're being honest the sex wasn't half bad Maddy-" Mummy slapped daddy and he wasn't smiling anymore. He pushed her and she fell onto the steps of our fancy staircase and I ran to her side as she started to cry.

"Just leave!" Mummy was screaming and when I tried to hug her she moved my hands away. I was scared.

"Daddy please help mummy, she's sad. Maybe she's hurt" he just looked at me and then turned and left. Mummy ran to her room and locked the door, I sat outside it and waited for a very long time but she didn't come out.

From that day on mummy never read to me, hugged me or kissed me! Sometimes she would it or me all together, uncle Adrien said she just needs some time. I tried to make her smile with picture of daddy but it only made it worse, she would cry and scream. Maybe I did something wrong and that's why daddy left!

~Eighteen Years Earlier~

"Look at me Aaron! Nobody loves you, nobody ever will! Love is the stuff of fairy tales, it doesn't exist! In the real world people only want two things sex and money. Nobody will ever love you; they will only love your money! Your father was just like them."

"But mum she's my friend-"

"She doesn't give a shit about you! Your rich Aaron and money means power, that's all she cares about. You don't need to be friends with her because you have Lorraine! She's rich so she's safe! She doesn't need your money but she still won't love you because nobody will, love doesn't exist!"

"But mum-"

"I said no!" I never spoke to Samantha again because she wasn't rich like Lorraine and mum said that she only cared about my money.

~Eleven Years Earlier~

"I. Love. You. Aaron!" I kissed her beautiful pink lips between each word. Lorraine kept saying that she wouldn't say it but I knew she would, Arial Rosemary Mare loved me and I her! She pulled away from my lips and pouted.

"I love you too baby" her pout turned into a bright smile and she placed her hands on the side of my face before planting a hard kiss on my lips. I tightened my grip on her and she swiveled in my lap as she deepened the kiss.

"Ahhhm! If you two are done sucking face than Aaron we have a lecture now" I smiled against her lips and turned to face Lorraine, she was really touchy on the whole PDA thing and for some reason she hated Arial. Her and my mother both but I understood my mother's reasons. Arial was at college on scholarship so she wasn't from a wealthy family, to my mother that meant that she was after my money and I think Lorraine had similar beliefs as my mother. But I knew Arial loved me and not my money.

I turned to kiss Arial on her beautiful flawless, pale skin when I noticed how anxious she was. She peeked up at Lorraine through her golden lashes and then fumbled off of me. For some reason Arial was afraid of Lorraine, I loved Arial and we hardly ever argued but when we did it would have something to do with Lorraine. Either she wouldn't like how close I am to her or she'd try and convince me that Lorraine was in love with me and threatened to break us up. Arial was paranoid and I couldn't understand how to convince her that me and Lorraine are simply good friends and that she's the women I love.