August Alsina: You're Pregnant

You and August are sitting at the kitchen table playing cards one morning when all of a sudden you feel like you're about to throw up. You hurry up and push your chair back then run down the hall to the bathroom. He cocks his head in your direction then goes back to the cards in his hands.

August: Don't play that sick shit just cause yah gettin ya ass beat baybeh!

You're on your knees in front of the toilet but you lean your head up and narrow your eyes in his direction.

"Asshole," you mumble to yourself as you hear him slap another card down on the table.

"Aye come take ya turn or yah ass forfeit and I win." August stopped at the door and just looked at you. "Whatchu doin ma?"

"Baking biscuits, the fuck do it look like August? I'm sick. Ughh." You lean over and throw up again.

"Aww my poor baybeh. Yah gone be okay?" He got down on the floor next to you and was rubbing circles on your back.

You lean back against the tub and wipe your mouth with the back of your hand. "Yeah I'll be alright."

He stood up. "Well if yah gone be alright then I'm goin tah the studio with Chris fah a few hours."

You reached your hands up towards him like a baby. "Baeee gimme some sugar before you go."

He laughed. "I luh yah but yah mouth kinda smell like mopwater and a dirty ass fish tank. Hit up that toothbrush and some mouth wash and I'll THINK about kissin yah."

You pouted and punched him in the knee. "Shuttup man. My mouth don't smell like a fish tank."

He leaned down and gave you a quick peck on the lips. "Yes it do. But I still luh yah. Now getcha ass in the bed and lay down til I get back."

You rolled your eyes at him then got up and stomped upstairs.

August: Stop all that damn stomping in my house gurl!

You climbed in the bed and flipped through channels until you heard the front door slam. You walked over to the window in time to see August getting into his car and  pulling out of the driveway. When his car was out of sight you ran downstairs and grabbed your shoes and keys sitting by the door. You'd be back in bed way before August got home but you had to take a trip to the pharmacy first.

15 minutes later you were in the pharmacy standing in front of the pregnancy tests. August thought you were just coming down with something but you knew better. Its been like 2 months since the last time you had a period.

Y/N: Why are there so many freakin kinds? I just need one that says baby or no baby.

There were like 30 different tests in front of you. You closed your eyes and pointed at the shelves.

Y/N: Eenie meenie miny moe. Can't pick one so I'll take these 4.

You opened your eyes and picked the  4 tests that were right around where your finger stopped.

You took the four tests up to the counter. The girl working behind the counter had on a name tag that said Charity and she gave you stank face when you put your stuff on the counter. When you came in with August she was all bubble gum and flowers now the bitch wanna act mickey. You waved her off then looked in your purse for your money.

"29.55" Charity cocked her neck and held her hand out at you. You did some meditation so you wouldn't have to smack a bitch. Since the bitch wanted to act stupid, you faked like you were putting the money in her hand but you dropped in on the counter. You gave her like 30 pennies and they started rolling over the floor. You flashed her a fake smile, said "Oops" then grabbed your bag and walked out to your car.

When you got home you went straight to the refrigerator and got out a 2 liter sprite. It was gone by the time you got upstairs and you had to pee like hell. You ran in the bathroom, ripping open one of the tests. You sat on the toilet and peed on the first test while you opened the next 3 then peed on them. You sat all of them on the counter by the sink. The directions on the box said wait 5 minutes so you walked back out into the bedroom.

Just then the front door slammed. "Y/N I'm back!" August yelled up the stairs.

"Fuck!" You dove into the bed and drug the covers up by your neck just before he walked in.

August walked over and sat next to you on the bed. "Wassup baybeh? You feelin betta?"

Y/N: Yeah bae I feel a lot better.

August: Why you all out of breath and shit then? You got a nigga in my house?"

You gave him a 'really nigga?' look. "Really August?"

He stood up and started walking towards the bathroom. "Just makin sure ma. Remember what I told yah. If I come home and another nigga fucking you I'm puttin a bullet in his head and yah ass goin on the barbeque grill." He closed the door to the bathroom.

You started biting your nails. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit."

A minute later the door opened and August walked out with all four pregnancy tests in his hands. "Uhh Y/N who pissed on these? Cause it say they pregnant."

Y/N: I peed on em August.

He cocked his head at you. "So yah pregnant?"

You nodded. "Yeah that's what it looks like?"

He got back on the bed with you. "Who yah pregnant by?"

You picked up a pillow and hit him in the face with it. "Ughh I hate you. You play so damn much."

He laughed and grabbed your hands. "Calm yah feisty ass down before yah hurt my yungin. Mama been tellin me it was my turn to give her some grandkids."

Y/N: So you're not mad?

He waved you off. "Nah man. Mad fah whet? Its not like yah did tha shit by yaself. I mean I think had a part in it." He flashed that smile at you that he knew you couldn't resist.

You smacked him playfully. "Ughh I hope this baby don't act nothing like you."

He lifted your shirt up and started kissing on your stomach. "Nah yah havin a little Aug. I already see it."