@JaexMarie #3

Y'all see she can't get enough of me right? Lol part 3 to Baby Girl's story. JaexMarie

"Turn to the right," the police officer taking the mug shot photos instructed Jada. Jada sighed then did as she was told. Yup she got arrested for fucking up August's car. She didn't know if it was the girl August was messing with or one of the neighbors and she really didn't care. She knew it wasn't August because he was outside with her the whole time trying to get her to calm down. Yeah the ride in the police car and getting fingerprinted calmed her down a lot.

"Alright sweetie you can go back to the cell." Jada sat down the sign with her name and inmate number or whatever and walked back to the cell. The only person who was in there was a gay guy who looked about 40 with a wig on who kept doing the duck lips and telling Jada "Niggas ain't shit."

Jada sat on the bottom bunk bed and put her head in her lap. "Ughh I'm so stupid."

One of of the police officers tapped on the cell. "Baby girl you made bail."

"Me?" The gay guy stood up and pointed at his chest.

"Nah Quintin. The little girl."

Quintin spun in a circle before he sat on the bunk and crossed his legs. "I told you my name is Cinnamon. See ya later Baby Girl. And remember what I told you. Niggas ain't shit."

Jada smiled and waved when she passed by Cinnamon. Then she followed the cop down the hall.

"I hope August don't think just because he bailed me out we're gonna get back together because--Chris?!" Jada stopped in her tracks. Chris was standing at the counter tapping a pen against the window and apparently annoying the lady sitting at the desk.

He turned around. "Ayee wassup Jail Bird?" He walked over to give her a hug.

"Umm haven't you been to jail too?" Jada said as she tried to squirm out of Chris's grip.

He patted her head like she was a puppy. "Shh before I change my mind. We're not out of here yet."

"Whatever. Thanks." Jada said as Chris held the door open for her.

"Man forget it. I mean I kinda felt guilty. I should've stopped you or something." He opened the car door for Jada to get in.

"Yeah but I didn't have to go all Waiting To Exhale on his car. I'm so freakin stupid." Jada covered her face as a few tears slipped out her eyes.

Chris glanced over at her. "Hold up. I know you ain't crying. You made this nigga car look like it fell out a airplane using nothing but a baseball bat and ya ass crying?"

Jada nodded and swiped at her eyes. Chris rolled his eyes and threw the car back in park. "Come here. Come to Daddy Chris." He held his arms open so Jada could hug him. "And don't get no snot and shit on my shirt. This shit cost me like $300."

Chris rubbed Jada's back while she cried. "Shh shut up now. Its okay. He deserved it man but he didn't deserve you."

Jada swiped at her nose. "Yeah he doesn't deserve me but he can get in basically any girl's panties he wants."

"Okay so Aug can get pussy. So what? You can get that from any hoe. But a female like you, one that got shit to offer like loyalty, laughter, love, and a good head on your shoulders most of the time- that's priceless and rare man! You don't come across too many women like that in this generation and August fucked up a good thing with you."