@Jojoharrison

This imagine is for jojoharrison

Just hit 8 k yall. Annoyed with my updates of how good my story is doing? Too. Damn. Bad. Lmao jk jk

Chapter Playlist:
*Prom Queen x Lil Wayne
*Chris Brown x Try A Little Tenderness

Jay walked into her first period English class and all eyes on her. The boys were looking at how nice her booty sat in her cheerleading skirt and the girls were just hating. Jay smirked. All eyes might have been on her but only one person had her attention. The cute nerd sitting in the very front of the class next to the door.

Chris Brown. That was his name. A boring name for a boring boy, she guessed. But he wasn't boring to her. She liked how much attention he paid to his work. He smiled at her once and he had a mouth full of the straightest, whitest, and prettiest teeth she had ever seen. Not to mention he had some of the smoothest light brown skin and this big juicy pink lips were enough to make her think about losing her religion.

"Hey Chris." Jay gave him a little wave as she walked by.

Chris looked up from the notebook he was writing in, surprised that somebody was talking to him without picking on him. "Oh. Hey Jay." He pushed his glasses up on his nose then went back to whatever he was doing.

Jay sighed to herself then walked yo her seat across the room. She sat down and crossed her legs. "Damn," the boy next to her mumbled. Jay rolled her eyes and pulled out her binder with her homework in it.

Just then all the football players that took that class in the morning walked in, loud and obnoxious. Of course they stopped to pick with Chris because what kind of jock were you if you didn't pick on nerds?

"Christina! Chrissy! Christmas!" They had a million and one names for calling Chris a girl. Jay didn't even get the last one. Christmas was a holiday, not a female.

Chris never looked up from his notebook. The jocks didn't appreciate that so they snatched it out of his hands and started tossing it back and forth.

"Hey give that back!" Chris jumped up and tried to get his book back. This just made it more fun for the football players. One of them, a boy name Ladarius, got in Chris's face.

"And what are you gonna do if we don't Christina?" Jay saw Chris ball his fists up like he was gonna hit Ladarius so she decided to step in. Nobody was gonna mess up that pretty face of his if she could help it and Ladarius was pretty strong.

"Cmon guys. Its too early for this. Just give the guy back his notebook." She walked over and took it out of a guy named Meat's hands while he was distracted staring at her ass. "Thank you very much."

"No thank you." Meat winked at her and Jay winked back.

Ladarius turned away from Chris and towards. "Oooh Jay. You lucky its yo sexy ass that did that. I wouldn't let it slide for anybody else. We'll finish this later, fuck boy." He thumped Chris on the forehead then walked to the back of the room with the rest of his boys.

Jay rolled her eyes at Ladarius's back before she handed Chris the notebook. "Sorry about that. They're the fuck boys, not you."

Chris smiled up at her. "Thanks Jay. You didn't have to do that."