Fetty Wap: Get Your Stuff

If y'all haven't noticed yet a lot of my stories come from pictures I see on Instagram or Twitter. They're my addictions. I try to put the picture in the media so y'all don't think I just be coming up with some outta pocket stuff. I'm just building off other people lol!

P.s. it's a guarantee that if any guy does this for me he probably gone have my ass for L-I-F-E!! Lol

Serena rolled her eyes as she walked past her boyfriend Willie Maxwell who was sitting on her couch smoking a blunt.

"You know you rollin ya eyes when you on my good side right? I see ya ass." He smirked at her as he blew out a puff of smoke.

"You ain't cute." Serena rolled her eyes again as she walked to the back of the apartment.

"But you letting a nigga hit! What that say about you? You just with me cause I'm a little famous?" Fetty yelled after her then laughed to himself.

"Yo dumb ass think shit funny." Serena said to herself as she paced around the bedroom. She was trying to calm herself down so she wouldn't blow up and go off but Will was irritating her. He was always extra but he was even more outta pocket when he was high.

His text notification went off from his phone sitting on the bed. Serena picked it up and looked at the screen. She shook her head as she sat down with the phone in her hands.

"I oughta break this bitch."

"Baby bring me my phone. I hear it going off!" Fetty yelled.

"Oh yo lying ass want yo phone? Ima give you yo damn phone." Serena stomped back into the living room clutching the phone in her hand.

She planted herself directly in front of Fetty, in between him and the tv. He looked her up and down.

"Umm can I help you?"

She held up the phone. "What is this?"

He laughed that slow, high laugh. "Thats a IPhone 6. I would've got you one but ya lame ass wanted the Galaxy 6."

Serena bit her lip and tried to stop her leg from shaking. "I'm not talking about what kind of phone it is jackass. I wanna know what's on the screen."

He gave her a lazy smile. "I know damn well you don't think I can see that bitch from way over here. I mean, the screen big as hell but a nigga still working with just one eye."

Serena took a few steps closer to him so that the phone was right in his face. "You can see it now right? So what is this?"

"A text message?"

Serena sighed in frustration. "Ugghhh! Willie I swear you pissing me off! I see its a text message. I wanna know who the fuck is texting you!"

Fetty took another pull off his blunt. "Baby you can see who sent the text, you know that right? Its like a name right above the message."

"I swear to fucking....." Serena put her head into hands. When she looked back up, Fetty was still pulling off his blunt. "That's why ya ass can't listen." She snatched the blunt out his hand and walked down the hall.

"Where you going with my shit? Rena? Serena I'm not playing with yo ass." He got up and followed behind her. He caught up to her in the bathroom just in time to see her dropping the blunt in the toilet and flushing it.

"The fuck is wrong with you man? Huh? I paid $55 for that? Why you flushing my shit?" He yelled at her.

"So that's what I had to do to get a real reaction out of you? Flush your weed?" Serena cocked her eyebrow at him.

"You want my attention? You got my attention so what the fuck you want?" Fetty pushed past her and sat down on the edge of the tub.

"The same thing I been asking you for the last 10 minutes. Who the fuck is this Will and don't bullshit me." She held the phone in his face.

Fetty took the phone from her and examined it. "Apparently I got a text from a female named Hannah."

Serena shook her head. "Don't say it like that, like you don't know who that is. You got her number saved and the text say Last night was fun. Try and get away from your girl so we can do it again. And the bitch had the audacity to send heart eyes."

"Oh my God, not heart eyes." He said in a fake dramatic voice and slapped his hands to the side of face.

Serena closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. "Willie do not play with me cause I'm bout ready to break this damn phone and beat you and Hannah ass."

"Hannah kinda big baby, I don't know if you can handle her."

Serena ran her hand down her face. "You know what? I can't do this. Just get your stuff and get out okay?"

"Get my stuff?" That sobered him up. Fetty got a serious look on his face as he looked at Serena.

She nodded. "Yeah get everything that's yours and get out. I can't keep doing this with you Will."

Fetty nodded. "You sure that's what you want?"

Serena nodded. "I'm positive."

He nodded once as he got up from the tub. "Alright no problem." He slid past her and out into the apartment.

Serena went and sat on the couch and watched as Will walked by gathering up his various things around the apartment. About 30 minutes later, he walked into the living room with duffle bag in his hand.

"Me and Monty gone come back for the rest of my shit okay?"

Serena nodded as he walked out the door, leaving the key to the apartment on the table by the door.

A second later there was a knock at the door. Serena sighed and shook her head as she stood up to answer it. She wondered what Will forgot. She opened the door for him.

"You said get everything that's mime right?" He looked down at her.

"Uhh yes. We just talked about this."

"I was just making sure." He leaned down and swept her legs from under her, scooping her up in his arms.

Serena slapped at his back as he closed the door and carried her down the hall of the apartment building. "Willie Maxwell put me down! What are you doing?"

"You said get everything that's mine so I got you. Property of Willie Maxwell/ Fetty Wap baby."

Serena stopped slapping for a second. Fetty looked over his shoulder at her. "You liked that shit didn't you? Ya boy smooth as shit."

"It was kinda cute. But you still in trouble."

"I know it. I kinda like when you punish me though." He smirked at her again.