@Browntyler616 #3

She so interested in what happened next lol sooooo Part Threeeeee Browntyler616. Even though she trifilin af for her last story on me I guess I'll finish this out.

SN: August Alsina ft. Lloyd x Sucka was my inspiration for some parts. Alright continue.

August stormed down the stairs muttering to himself. Head down, fists balled up, he looked like he just didn't wanna be fucked with so people backed out of his way. "That's why ha ass don't answa tha phone when I'm on tha road. Ha ass too busy hoein wif Trey. Fuck man."

He bumped into Chris at the bottom of the stairs. He tried to breeze past him but Chris knew something was wrong with his brother so he grabbed his arm and pulled him. "Aye Yung wassup bruh?"

August tucked his lip and shook his head. "She played the fuck outta me man?"

"Who?"

"Tyler! I'm thinkin we in love and shi but ain't no way she thankin bout lovin me while she on Trey dick."

Chris eyes got big. "What? Hold up man, you sure about that? Cause I don't see Tyler trying to play you."

August pointed up the stairs where Tyler and Trey were running down. "I jus caught em red handed so can't nobody lie. Ughh she played meh fah ah fuckin sucka. Ughhh!" He punched a hole in Trey's wall then put his face in his hands.

"August baby I'm sorry." Tyler reached for him.

"Tyler please don't fuckin touch meh. I can't even look at yah right now."

"Ayo man we didnt mean for you to find out like this." Trey spoke up.

August looked up from his hands and started walking up on Trey. "Nigguh ya bitch ass ain't got nothin to say tah meh. Ya word dont mean shit to meh. I thought yah was my nigguh but apparently that don't mean nothin."

"Hey you left your girl at home man. Its not my fault she went out looking for what you wasn't giving her and found it with me."

"This liddle pussy nigguh playin wif me." August smiled but it wasn't his real smile. This smile made him look like a serial killer. He lunged at Trey and popped him about 3 times in the mouth before Chris could pulled him off.

"I gotta take ah walk bruh fah I murk his ass and choke tha shi outta ha." He slammed the door on his way out.

Chris turned around and looked at Tyler. "Y'all stupid as fuck."

"Chris look its not even like--" Tyler tried to explain but Chris cut her off.

"Shh cause everything you finna say is really irrelevant. Both of y'all stupid and triflin. Now lemme go find my nigga before he hurt hisself." Chris gave both of them a disgusted look before he went outside after August.

Tyler looked at Trey. "So now what do we do?"

"What you mean 'we'? If August is out the picture then I thought it was gonna be you and me."

Tyler cocked her head at him. "Trey we have fun and yo dick game is bomb as fuck. But August....August is still my baby. What I got with him is different."