Trey Songz: You're Jealous

You go with Trey to one of his album signings. He sitting at a table with CDs stacked up around him and you're standing off to the side. Even though you're together, you still like for him to enjoy his fame like he always has.

You're half paying attention to Trey chatting with fans as he signs their merchandise and half looking down at your phone on Twitter. All of a sudden you look up and see him walking around the table. You lock your phone to watch him take pictures with 2 college age looking girls.

It starts off cute enough with his arms around their shoulders and their arms loosely around his waist. That's kinda too close for you but you'll let it slide. One of Trey's young assistants, a cool girl named Meyah comes and stands next to you.

Meyah: You're handling this well Y/N

You laugh. "Handling what? It's just a few pictures Meyah."

Meyah: You sure about that?

She points and you see one of the girls grabbing at Trey's dick.

You cross your arms and just watch. "Well if he doesn't have a problem with it, then I don't either."

Meyah laughs at you then shakes her head. "Keep telling yourself that Mama." Then she goes to tell Trey to start wrapping it up with the girls.

You sit down in the chair with your arms still crossed and your lip poked out. "Trey hoe ass." You muttered up under your breathe then went back to playing on your phone.

When the album signing is over about an hour later, Trey walks over to you smiling.

Trey: You ready to go baby?

You nod your head once. He grabs your hand while you walk outside but you're still pissed so you don't squeeze his hand back.

Trey: What's wrong witchu Y/N? You don't wanna hold my hand or something?

Y/N: I'm fine Tremaine don't worry about it.

Trey laughed at you. "Tremaine? Nah my name to you is Bae, Baby, Trey, or Trigga. Not no damn Tremaine."

You roll your eyes. "Can we go please?"

When y'all get outside the same thots from the pictures are out there waiting.

Thot #1: Trey! Trey! I love you!

Thot #2: Lemme feel your dick again Trigga!

You look over at Trey and he is actually entertaining them, smiling and laughing and waving. You pop your mouth then walk over to the car.

He eventually comes to the car. He gets in, puts the key in the ignition, then just stops and looks at you.

Trey: Soooo what's your problem?

You shrug your shoulders and keep looking at your phone. "I don't have a problem."

Trey: Yes you do. You pissed and I don't even know why. I ain't even had time to do nothing to you yet girl.

You look over at him. "I understand you like interacting with your fans or whatever, like I get that. But you don't have to entertain girls feeling all on ya dick, especially right in front of me.

Trey stuck his mouth out like he was thinking and nodded his head. "Ohhh I get it. You're jealous."

Y/N: I'm not jealous. I'm pissed off.

Trey: But you just said you wasnt pissed off.

Y/N: Well I changed my mind.

Trey leaned over the console in between the two seats and started kissing the side of your face, from your chin to the corner of your mouth to your nose and all the way up to your forehead.

Trey: You sexy as hell when you're jealous baby.

You threw your hands in the air. "I'm not jealous!"

He laughed then leaned back over to his seat and started the car. "Whatever you say baby. Witcha jealous ass....."

You crossed your arms and poked your lip back out and stared out the window while he pulled out the parking lot. He was never gonna let this go.....