"Let's get busy." I smiled.

I started to unpack the kitchen and Noel went upstairs to put his bed together and unpack his clothes.

I unpacked all the boxes in the kitchen and put everything in the cupboards. A couple hours later, I was finished and decided to go see if Noel needed any help. I climbed the stairs and went to the master bedroom. The bed was set up but the sheets were not on the mattress yet. They were laying on the bed along with the blanket so I made the bed then went to find Noel. I found him sitting on a couch with a guitar in another bedroom down the hall. He wasn't playing the guitar, just holding it and staring off into space.

"Hey." I said.

He turned his head to look at me.

"Hey." He said softly.

"I got the kitchen finished."

"Great."

"You ok?"

"Yeah." he flashed me a smile and put his guitar down, resting it against the couch. He stood up and walked over to me.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah."

I followed him downstairs to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and it was empty.

"Guess I need to go to the store. How about Chinese?"

"Sure, I can go get it."

"Ok, I'll get some more stuff unpacked."

"Ok, I'll be right back."

I grabbed my keys and coat and went to get the Chinese. It took longer than I thought it would so I got back to the house about 30 minutes later. I set the food on the kitchen table and went upstairs.

"Noel, food's here." I called.

I walked into the master bedroom and he was asleep on the bed. I watched him sleeping so peacefully and didn't know if I should wake him up. I decided to and leaned down next to him.

"Wake up sleepy." I said softly as I shook him gently. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"I was just dreaming about you."

I smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. It was a good one." He winked at me.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Come on, lets go eat."

We went downstairs and ate then when we finished, we got some more unpacking done. Around 4 o'clock, my mom texted me and asked how much longer I was going to be because a snow storm was supposed to hit around 6. I told her not much longer and I would be fine. We got some more stuff done around the house then I was going to head home.

"Thank you for your help."

Noel kissed me then hugged me tight.

"I can come back tomorrow."

"Nah, I'll be ok, I don't want you to have to drive in the snow."