"I'm so excited to see your house."

"Right, here. Left here and it's the third house on the left."

I pulled into the driveway and stared at the house. I had loved this house since I was a little girl. We always drove by it on the way to my Grandparent's house. It had a little ceramic dalmatian by the mailbox that I always thought was so cute. It was an old house, but it looked newly painted and it was huge. It had steps that went up to a big porch.

"I've always loved this house." I looked at Noel in shock.

He grinned.

"I know. You told me once about the big, old house on Emerson Street. How it had a dalmation by the mailbox. 

We both looked over at the old faded dalmation that still stood by the mailbox. I saw it for sale and bought it immediately.

"I can't believe this!"

We got out and walked up to the door. He put the key in the lock and looked at me.

"Ready?"

"Yes!"

"You sure?"

"Yes!" I hit his arm playfully.

He turned the key and opened the door. I stepped inside and absolutley love it. It had dark hardwood floors and crisp white trim. It had been totally remodeled. Noel shut the door behind us.

"It's beautiful." I said as I looked around.

Noel showed me around the house. It had a living room, dining room, laundry room, and kitchen on the first floor and 4 bedrooms upstairs. It was empty since nothing had been delivered yet. We stood in the master bedroom by the window.

"You like it?" Noel looked at me.

"I love it, it's my dream house actually."

"Good, because I was hoping you would move in with me."

"Move in with you?"

"Yeah, it would be closer to school and we could fall asleep together every night."

I just stared at him.

"You want to live together?"

"I want to be with you as much as I can."

I smiled at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We kissed and were interrupted by the doorbell.

"Must be the delivery truck."

We went downstairs and Noel opened the door. There was a guy with a clipboard and he had Noel sign. Then a group of guys started moving boxes and furniture into the house. Noel stood by the door and directed them where to put things and I tried to stay out of the way. After about an hour they were done and left. We were left with boxes everywhere and some furniture that needed to be assembled. We looked at each other.