XIV

{^^ sorry not sorry}

"Why does somebody have to watch me at all times?" Castiel asked, tracing Dean's chest with his pinkie; his head fitted in-between Winchester's neck and chin. Dean loves Sunday's, he gets to go over to Cass' house and just cuddle.

Dean let out a heavy breath. "You seem perfectly fine to me, but Michael wanted eyes on you all the time for just in case you get hurt again."

Funny how he's letting the one man who hurt him watch him.

Cass nodded, "I guess that makes sense. How did you not get hurt in the crash?"

Dean internally panicked. "Well, the other car jammed into your side, I only hit the window so nothing much happened to me; you on the other hand..."

"But my car isn't totaled..." Castiel said, moving his head to look into Dean's emerald green eyes.

"I had to borrow Benny's car, Charlie had to use mine," Dean explained, hoping that if Cass ever says anything to them about it, they'd play along. Benny would, Charlie, Dean's not completely sure about; she still hasn't fully forgiven him for his stupid outbreak on both Cass and the school's tile floor.

"Oh...how bad was I hurt?" Cass asked, spiking Dean's hair.

Dean licked his lips, resisting the urge to kiss Castiel. "You...you had a lot of cuts and bruises; you wouldn't wake up for hours after..." Dean sat up and rubbed his face, "I didn't know what to do, so I called 911 but they took their damn time to get there and help you. T-There was so much blood and I had to watch it all happen, I couldn't do anything after...I had blood on my hands and it was all over your goddamn beautiful face...I tried wiping it away but I just spread it and kept cursing in my head. It was all my fault...you got hurt because of me and I didn't help --" Dean had tears pouring from his eyes, all that bottled regret he had been holding tonight, with seeing the healing cuts on Castiel's cheekbone, he let it out, in front of the one that caused his regret.

"Shh, you helped; if you hadn't called it would have been worse --"

Dean wiped his eyes a final time. "You don't understand! I did it! I'm the one that caused all of that blood and getting you hurt!" Dean yelled and Castiel flinched, but resisted the urge to crawl away in a corner and hide from his breaking boyfriend.

"You didn't hurt me, the other guy driving did, Dean," Cass tried, getting up to hug Dean.

"I'm the one who beat you up in the school's hallway!"

Cass backed away from Dean. "You...y-you what?"

Dean took in a shaky breath. "I beat you up, I caused all of it. Everybody that saw it and knows the truth has been lying about it, I didn't want you to know. I'm the one that caused all of that fućking blood to pour out of your face!"

Castiel crawled into the corner of the bed. "You decided to mention it just now, when I was just laying in a bed with you?"

"I was angry, Cass, you mentioned -- you mentioned April 28, 2013," Dean explained, going to wrap his arms around Castiel.

"No, don't touch me. Get out right now and don't ever come back; don't ever speak to me, look at me, just go," Dean felt his salty tears run down his cheek again. "Go away!" Castiel screamed, throwing Dean's shirt and a picture frame of them at him. Dean gave him one last sad look and exited the room. He didn't bother throwing on his shirt before stepping out the door; he didn't bother easily shutting the door to his beloved Impala, instead, he slammed it hard.

He fully broke down; he slammed his fist on the horn multiple times and cried. Wanting to hit something, Dean opened the Impalas door and yelled at nothing in particular but himself. He threw a punch at his baby, denting the metal, and kicked it's tires; he didn't care that he was hurting his Impala at the moment, just that Cass doesn't want him anymore.