34.

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
"DON'T GET ME STARTED"

"Late, isn't it?" Atlas said towards Arlo as she stormed inside the house slamming the door against its hinges with an almighty groan.

"I've had the worst day ever." she said and with each syllable she took off an item of outdoor clothing with anger.

"What happened?" Atlas asked sympathetically as he watched his sister slam her shoes at the floor.

"The machine broke on my watch and then about six customers complained and if you think that's not bad enough my wages have been cut because apparently I don't get paid to wreck the business."

Arlo in her full rage stormed towards the kitchen to get a bite to eat, she hoped that maybe a little bit of her anger from the day was due to her not eating.

Once arriving at the kitchen she turned to face Kian, he was sat there startled as if she wasn't meant to find him and with her already bad mood she wanted to let go of a scream.

"Why are you here?" She hissed towards him "Don't you have a fucking home?" She spat pulling some chips from the cupboard and angrily ripping the packet open.

She cocked her head waiting for a response but it never came and that made her angrier.

"And do you not have anymore goddamn friends?" She asked turning to her brother who looked at her as she crunched down on her chips hard enough to split a tooth.

"Arlo." Atlas said trying to calm her down "Go get in the shower and calm down, I'll make you some herbal tea or some shit."

Arlo held her hands up in surrender and stormed away from the kitchen not before shouting.

"Why don't you both just fuck off and get your own flat."

Kian didn't mean to let it slip out his mouth but he quickly and sharply responded,

"Because your wages got cut, you wouldn't be able to afford a place for yourself."

Anger burned through Arlo's body and she screamed that loud her throat burnt and she slammed her bedroom door behind her so hard she was surprised it stayed on the hinges.