17.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
"LETS NOT TELL ATLAS"

Kian woke up with the film credits of a film he had no idea about rolling and in his arms pressed against his chest was Arlo.

She was asleep again, purring like a happy kitten, her head was still slashed from the accident so there was blood imprinted on his shirt.

For some reason, Kian didn't mind and instead found himself threading her hair away from the blood and behind her ear.

It was at that moment that Arlo woke up too, for a moment she allowed herself to pretend she was asleep but she couldn't keep up the act and instead she craned her neck and smiled towards Kian.

"Good morning." she smiled sweetly and Kian looked down at her with a smile and repeated it back to her.

"Did you enjoy the film?" Kian asked and Arlo looked at him guiltily.

"I would've enjoyed it if I wasn't asleep by the time the intro title was shown." she laughed and Kian rolled his eyes and brought a hand down to tickle her but realised it hurt her.

"I'm sorry, fuck, I'm so sorry." he apologised and she shook her head and insisted that it was okay even though Kian was engulfed with guilt.

"Will you help me up?" She asked and although Kian was hesitant he decided why the hell not and slowly helped her with all his strength so she barely had to do anything.

"Anything else you want, your majesty." he joked and Arlo rolled her eyes and then she smirked and turned to Kian.

"You promised an adventure." she said with a pout, folding her arms and looking at Kian.

Kian scowled as he was thinking, wondering what type of adventure he could take a girl who could barely move.

But impulsively Arlo threw her legs over the edge of the bed and tried to stand,

"Cmon lets go."