8.

CHAPTER EIGHT
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"

"Fuck Arlo." Kian shouted "You're always fucking... there."

Arlo looked at Kian in complete disgust and laughed but it was menacingly.

"Oh I'm sorry." she said sarcastically "Next time I'll just stop fucking breathing." she snapped back at him.

Kian was on the Young's doorstep ready to pick Atlas up so they could go out for a trip to the beach but coincidentally Arlo's morning run had taken a short cut and they'd ended up meeting each other on the porch.

"What is your goddamn problem?" Kian spat towards her as if he hadn't started the argument.

"You, your my problem." Arlo said slamming past him to open her own front door which when opened revealed a very guilty and shocked looking Atlas.

"I thought she was meant to be gone." Kian said towards Atlas with an angry huff.

"I thought you were going for your morning run?" Atlas questioned fearfully towards his sister who had red cheeks.

He didn't know if they were red from the run or from anger.

"I did, thanks for noticing." she snapped slamming into his shoulder as she passed him.

"Oh grow up!" Shouted Kian into the house.

Atlas sent him a warning glare but he didn't take notice of it. He stepped inside the house only because he knew it would aggravate her and marched behind her.

"Why don't you stop being so fucking bitter that your brother has friends and spend that energy on finding your own." Kian towered over Arlo who looked at him completely dumbfounded.

"Are you kidding?" She asked in a whisper towards him because they were that close.

"You're gonna end up old and alone and Atlas isn't gonna wanna stick around someone like that, even if you are his sister."

Arlo sent a glance to Atlas and he knew that it meant she was going to blow her top if he didn't get involved.

"Okay okay." he said trying to be reasonable and pull his best friend away from Arlo.

Kian stumbled backwards looking to his best friend and nodding as if he knew it was his time to leave but before he could take a step towards the door Arlo went mad.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE." she screamed and then began to charge "OUT! NOW!" And in a state of panic he stormed towards the door and straight out of it.

Arlo looked to her twin brother and scoffed, they were inseparable and he always stuck up for her unless it was to do with Kian.

She narrowed her eyes at him and licked the front of her teeth before hissing,

"You too."