TWENTY THREE

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING KIDDING ME ?" y/n groaned out in stupidity. she had shown the text messages to her friends.

and they had pointed out that the unknown number and todoroki's number were exactly the same.

"how did you not notice ?" uraraka chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"i mixed up the last two numbers, i'm an idiot !" you exclaimed, shoving your phone into your pocket. uraraka turned to look at midoriya with a smirk.

"but. . ." the brunette started, "now that we know that it in fact is him--"

"no." the h/c haired girl interrupted.

"you don't even know what she was going to say !" midoriya argued.

"come on y/n ! you know he likes you, now just get together and have a family !" uraraka cheered while clapping her hands together.

"yeah, and all the animals i listed before !" midoriya added.

"maybe someone took his phone, or maybe its just a prank, or maybe--"

"or maybe your just a pussy." uraraka muttered under her breathe. "yeah" midoriya scoffed as they stared at eachother smugly.

"help me look for shoto. i'll show yall who's a pussy." y/n retorted as her and her friends set out to search for the attractive male, going all throughout the school.

- - -

"I SWEAR THAT'S HIM !" midoriya jumped up slightly as y/n grabbed both his and uraraka's shoulder. "yeah ! go get some girl !" the brunette encouraged you.

"who did you get that phrase from ?" the young girl asked. "kaminari, why ?"

"gonna go beat a hoe--"

"oh hi todoroki ! y/n was just looking for you !"

". . .up--" y/n spun around, quiet a bit too quickly because she ended up knocking her head right into todoroki's.

"oh, we gotta go help aizawa with something !" uraraka shoved her elbow into midoriya's.

"we do? o-oh wait ! uh, yeah, bye !" both him and the short brown haired girl bolted away as quickly as possible before you could say anything.

"y/n, i--"

"some people are confessing to their crush through text anonymously, have you heard about that ?" she leaned against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest.

"actually, that's why i'm here, i wanted to--"

"who does that though, ha ha, what a bunch of scardy cats." you sweat dropped, chuckling as well.

"that sounds like something that both you and--"

"imagine doing that ! i could never ! that's kinda wild !" you exclaimed, no longer leaning against the wall anymore.

"y/n, please listen to me--"

"anyways--"

"y/n !" todoroki had now slightly raised his voice enough for you to quite down, no longer interrupting the boy.

"i think i know who she is--" he muttered out.

"that number yesterday was you, wasn't it ?" she interrupted the half n half boy yet again.

"w-what ?" he stuttered out lightly, jolting back in surprise.

"the unknown number, dummy." todoroki's eyes widened once she mentioned the number.

"w-well--"

"was it really you !? no, someone probably--"

"actually no, it was--"

"no wait, was it all a joke !?"

"y/n, no--"

"wait wait wait, hold up, if it was really you, then--"

before she could finish her sentence, her mouth was shut close by a force that had pushed against her lips.

it took her some time to realize what had happened. her eyes lit up, and she gasped lowly, seeing that todoroki was pressing his lips against hers.

he pulled away from the kiss, y/n still stunned.

"great, that shut you up. as i was saying--"

"do it again." y/n urged with puppy eyes.

"jesus--"

he didn't do it, so she did.

- - -

"MIDO, DO YOU SEE THIS ?! HOLY MOLY !" uraraka and midoriya were hiding behind the corner of the hall, watching everything that had just happened go down.

"uraraka, this isn't a good idea !" midoriya whispered out to her.

"shush ! this'll give me ideas on how im going to confess to my frog future bride to be !" she exclaimed, her eyes still glued on y/n and todoroki.

"that's not an excuse, but go off lesbo i guess."

"lesbo, but only for my wife." uraraka proudly said, flipping back her short hair.

when she briefly closed her eyes, and opened them again, she notcied y/n was glaring at her.

"shit, mido, we gotta built." she whispered out.

"what ? why--"

"AW CRACKERS, RUN BUSH, GOSH DARN IT, RUN !"

- - -

a/n: so glad this book is almost over lmao, it has so many plot holes