FIFTEEN

"Y/N do you happen to have another duster?" Todoroki turned my way as I let out an exhausted sigh, "no, i think bakugou has one though." He let's out a light chuckle as he helps me with the trash bags that were to be thrown out, "I don't think I'd like to ask him." Giving me yet another light hearted chuckle I stare at him in amazement as we head out of the lounge room 'how the actual fuck can one be so? so? perfect?'

"um...is there something on my face?" I quickly break my gaze from him and face down towards the carpeted floor. "no, only beauty" I murmured sighing afterwards. "im sorry, I couldn't hear you, please speak up." I smack the back of his gullible head, his silky bi colored hair shifting forward a little as my hand draped down back to my waist. "I said you look moody." I came up with a quick word that rhymed with beauty, wanting to believe he didn't actually hear me the first time around.

"really? Is that why in 6th grade you always glared at me and left the playground whenever I came to use the slide?" I felt as though someone had punched me in the gut, since I genuinely thought he had forgot about that since it was a pretty long time ago. "no! That's not-  I didn't-" we made it to the garbage containers.

Todoroki swiftly threw the two bags in as he headed to the building doors, stopping by me first. He looked me in the eye, his eyes softening with the saddest expression I had ever seen him wear.

Just as I extend my hand out to comfort him, he queried "it's my scar, isn't it?" I felt myself choke on my words, unaware if it was because of the his stupid comment, or because I made him think that. I couldn't manage to mouth out any words as he headed back inside the dorms. I threw the garbage bags in the container lazily wishing I knew how to talk 7 seconds ago.

"oh no, relationship problems?" The sarcastic voice bellowed. I let out a tired groan as I turned around and saw the rat king, "what the hell do you want neito?" He closed his eyes and waved his arm around dramatically, "oh, it's nothing really! Just a small favor I need." I quivered knowing where this was going, and it wasn't a good path.

"are you bringing back that time I left the house at like 3 am or something to go buy a new phone?" I eyed the male as he slowly nodded his head, "ding ding ding! congratulations, want a prize?" I rolled my eyes as he fixed his golden yellow hair.

"just tell me what the hell you want, I have a relationship I need to fix."

Neito put his arms up signaling me to calm down, "oh goodness, so you really still are after shoto todoroki?!" He started chuckling as if he had taste in humor. I grunted in response, waiting for him to stop laughing.

"ok, alright heres the thing" he explained "I need you to help me get into class 1-A"

As if my day couldn't get any worse, Neito accepted the challenge and make it ten times worse. I couldn't let him into 1-A, he would tease me about staring at todoroki all class long, which was a big no no. I couldn't even come to imagen what would happen if todoroki found out that I had developed a crush on him over time.

Neito swarmed my thoughts away with his voice, "so is it a yes or a no?"

I looked taken aback since I expected the only answers to be yes or yes, knowing Neito he never really gave me much of a choice when it came to favors and blackmailing. "I have a choice? Will in that case, n-"

"just kidding, if you don't help me out I'll tell todoroki who the secret number is." He smiled warmly

"bitch did you really just-"

- - -

A/N:
The end! And y/n lived happily ever after single forever 😌👏👏 shoto came out of the closet as a gay proud man and married your brother, the legend, neito moNOma 😔✌neito didn't invite you to the wedding though, because he thought you were going to try and snatch up his mans 🤧👊

haha y'all really thought, wow I got jokes 😎✌