TWELVE

Todoroki in a cheerleader outfit is just-

like-

breathtaking

"mINA WHAT THE FU CK IS WRONG WITH YOUR CRAZY GAY A SS!!" I shouted out racing behind her along with all my other criminal, bad and boujee friends.

"CORRECTION Y/N, I'M JUST GAY, NOT CRAZY!" She nearly tripped over herself, but she didn't because she had god and anime on her side can I get an amen. "You guys do realize we're going to get in trouble for this, right?" Todoroki was being the only "smart" one, since he was thinking about the consequences. "shut up burnt bitch, you have half the bag of chips in your arms." I responded back. "Man I wish I was in your arms." I sighed. Todoroki turned to look at me confused, "wait what did you say-"

"Guys we might as well join the league of villains." Kaminari spoke up. "I bet your the traitor." I whispered to myself. "Y/n we need to talk once we get to the dorms." Kaminari chuckled seriously. "no please I don't want d ead" 'I'm to young to die a virgin' I thought to myself. "Todoroki are you willing to fuck me before I die?"

"wha-"

Before he could answer, sirens interrupted him. . .police sirens-

"rUN BITCHES!!" BAKAgo shouted out, running away as fast as he could. We ran along with him, not because he said so, but because we were too young to go to jail for going on a late night cheeto robbery.

We took a left turn and hid behind a tall building that seemed to be one of those places were you get a lawyer, or something like that I don't know. The stupid police cars past right past us, h a hA. idiots.

"Guys what now?" Iida looked freaked out for the first time ever, which kinda made me shit my pants, because if he doesn't know what to do then who the fuck is gonna guide us?

God?

N o.

"I say we rob more stuff, this is fun." Bakugo smirked. "aRe you shitting us right nOW?!" Kaminari aka traitor b itch screeched out. "We barely made it out of that stupid store." He sweat dropped closing his eyes and sighing. "Shut up you fucking extra." Bakugo scowled.

"Ok fuck this we're going back to the dorms the sun is rising bitches-" Kaminari said as he peeked out to make sure that there weren't any cops around to arrest our criminal asses, dropping about 50 bags of cheetos in the process of doing so because he's a quirky clumsy tiktok e-boy.

((A/N: you were being stupid and you actually did have your phone on you, o k bye.))

My phone tinged as I got a message, I turned to look at Todoroki who was on his phone, and seemed to be texting. When he heard my phone ting, he turned and looked at me, confused.

'weLP fUcK :DD' I thought

I pulled out my phone and saw that I had a message from My meme lord uwu 💕

_______________________
April 21 20xx
5:00 am

My meme lord uwu 💕
I'm a criminal.

?????
We can go to jail
together bby uwu 💕💓

My meme lord uwu 💕
i'd rather die.

?????
Wow, low cap
and punctuation, o u ch

Seen
5:03 am

___

I shoved my phone down my pocket hoping he didn't see me using it. He probably did though, rip me.

Time skip to lunch time at scho ol.

"Y/n, I need to talk to you" he paused "in private."

'Wow great job author, you stupid b itch.'

___

A/N:
I'm breaking the 4th wall cause I'm a bad bitch. Also, mina can fuck me, thanks bye