NINETEEN

"todoroki, i need to go um, get something. i'll be right back." i put my phone in my pocket as todoroki gives me a confused and curious look.

"what's wrong? do you need me to come with you? i'll come with you."

wow, he didn't even wait for an answer, how sweet.

"no, it'll be quick. it'll only take five minutes, tops, just wait here." i give him a reassuring smile and rush off to the dorms, turning around slightly to make sure he wouldn't follow me like a lost puppy.

_

once i got to the dorms, i quickly made a left turn to see neito outside todoroki's room. "you damn liar." i muttered under my breath.

"aw, you came! so you really do care about me!" he cheered.

couldn't ask for a better brother.

"i thought you were locked inside, what happened?" i asked him, clearly not enjoying how sketchy this all seemed.

"well basically, while my emergency isn't exactly being locked inside the room of the quote in quote cutest boy at u.a, we have a problem." he admitted to me as he slightly rubbed the back of his neck.

we?

"wow ok, so like, did you fuck up your chance with that one girl in the orange hair again?"

"w-WHAT- WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I LIKE HER? ARE YOU JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS? YOU BASED THAT OFF OF WHAT? THERE'S LITERALLY NO PROVE-"

"dude calm down, i was joking."

at least he can't tell todoroki i like him now, because if he does, i'll just break the news to tangerine that this pysho likes her.

"right, anyways as i was saying" he regained his composure and explained to me what had been so important.

it wasn't him who had fucked up, it was me, and big time.

_

next day|monday

"uraraka im going to inject 97 liters of great value coffee into my bloodstream, im not vibing." uraraka seemed kind of scared, assuming from what i just said.

"ok, you just need to think things through, there's no way he knows you're her, and even so, if he did know he would've told you about it a long time ago!" she gave me that don't-worry-just-smile type of smile, which kind of lifted up my mood.

if what neito said is true, then i should probably stay on the low so that even if he did see the notification and the phone, he still won't think that im the anonymous messenger.

todoroki is kind of slow in some forms.

maybe i can just tell him i had her phone on me at the time, but it'd seem strange if i brought that out of no where.

damn it, if todoroki finds out or already knows, im done for good, there goes years of friendship and an endless amount of affection down the drain.

.

.

.

a/n: lmao i dont even know what im doin, also does uwuraka know that y/n likes todo because i dont even remember tbh 🗿