TWENTY ONE

I DRAGGED MYSELF OUT OF BED YET again for another day of school. i had been up all night long sending tiktoks to todoroki, but he never actually responded because he was asleep. so i was basically sending tiktoks to him and ranting about them to a boy who was asleep. simp nation

i had sent them on my anonymous phone, of course, because i don't want him knowing im into tiktoks that radiated dumb people energy, that would give me away too easily.

on my way to school, i hear a "pst!" several times, and after looking around for a bit i see neito. i walk next to the tree he was hiding behind and roll my eyes, "what do you want, lou." 

"i told you to stop calling me that !" he hissed out annoyed. "but you look and act exactly like that bitch from ugly dolls !" i retorted, laughing lightly.

"whatever. anyways, i have news." he exclaimed in a whisper. "why are you whispering dumbass?" i asked in a whisper.

this time he was the one to roll his eyes, as if my question was one of an idiot. "there are gossipers everywhere y/n, we don't want them finding out about the tea with mr.perfect lover boy."

"ah, of course, please forgive my stupidity." i said in sarcasm.

"it's okay, we can't all have the mind of a mastermind." he stated, swiping his hand through his hair. "anyways, i don't know if you knew this, but. . ." he started, pausing for a moment.

"what?" i asked running out of patience. "i don't want to hurt you, but todoroki has a crush and i heard he plans on confessing to them soon." he placed a hand on my shoulder and wiped away a pretend tear from his face.

"ohh, the sorrow, how terribly bad for you !" he exclaimed, wiping away another tear. "what happened to whispering?" i questioned, since he was now almost yelling.

"oh i forgot about that. anyways, have a nice day and study hard, buddy !" he said chuckling, as he walked away. "oh, and don't worry about the whole 1-A thing i said ! just forget it !" he shouted out.

"well, nothing new. . ." i said to myself, "except for the confession part." i whispered lowly.

- - -

"I PLAN ON CONFESSING TO HER TOMORROW, ACTUALLY." he answered. i had asked todoroki about his crush and the whole confession thing, and he had said he plans on confessing to them tomorrow.

"really? can i know who it is then?" i asked desperately shugging his sleeve.

"i want to tell you, really, but i'm afraid i can't." he sighed out, taking another surp of his cold soba.

"that kinda hurted me tho."

"L/N IT ISN'T PRONOUNCED LIKE THAT, IT'S ACTUALLY PRODUCED--"

"iida shut UP."

- - -

a/n: EEW I HATE THIS BOOK I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE OVER LMAO I LOVE YALL BYE EE ALMOST AT THE END SO I CAN FINALLY  PUBLISH MORE BOOKS 🤡♡♡