EIGHT

"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw-" I mumbled. "Y/n, I heard that." My mom sent me a glare. "I still don't have an answer." She continued. 'Ah shit, r.i.p me.' "Well you see mother, me and y/n were just discussing the many wonders of life, and what we plan to do in the future with our fantastic quirks" Neito sent a smile towards our mom, then he turned to look at me, "Right, Y/n?"

I gulped and looked at Neito for a brief second before turning to look at my mom after words, "Yeah!" I agreed. She looked at both of us, as if she were hesitating weither what we said was true or false. "Alright. . .you two better get to bed, it's late. You can continue your conversation tomorrow."

She turned on her heel, walking up the stairs, leaving me and Neito alone in the living room. I plopped myself on the sofa and let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks for that chief." I chuckled. "We can continue the integration tomorrow." He left as well, walking up the stairs.

I followed behind him and sent myself to my room, throwing myself on my bed. 'I feel like I'm forgetting something. . .' "Oh yeah. . .shoto." I muttered to myself. "sHoto!!" I muttered to myself again, only this time louder. I grabbed my phone (not the one I had just bought) and checked my messages.

_____________________
April 21 20xx
3:27 am

Ice ice baby💟💞
Um, has she given
you an answer yet?

You
brO IM SO
SORRY SKSNSM

You
I FELL ASLEEP

Ice ice baby💟💞
Right.

Ice ice baby💟💞
So what was her
answer?

You
She said this
ain't it chief, that
she doesn't want
your ass in her dms :'((

Ice ice baby💟💞
That's understandable
Alexa, play despacito

You
DID YOU JUST MEME?!

Ice ice baby 💟💞
Yes?

You
uwu 💖💕💗

My meme lord uwu💕
n o.

You
Btw I was joking
she said ok

My meme lord uwu💕
I hate you.

You
>:0

You
Here's her number
(xxx)-xxx-xxx

My meme lord uwu💕
Thank you, I appreciate it.

_________________
April 21 20xx
3:30 am

Unknown number
Hello Y/n

Pizza hut
What?

Unknown number
Oh, it's me Shoto

Pizza hut
I'm sorry, I think
you have the wrong number.
Are you going to order a pizza?