SEVENTEEN

"canada, hurry the fuck up !" you knocked on todoroki's door, rushing the half n half male so you two can go on your very no homo full bromo date with eachother. you two decide that you haven't gone out to eat as friends in like...2 million decades, so he offered to take you to mcfuckingdonalds.

"todoroki, i swear on my roblox girlfriend if you don't hurry up i'm going to leave you here and go eat fries by myself." just as you were about to sigh out in annoyance, todoroki opened his door and stepped out.

he was wearing a simple dark green sweater that had a white collar popping out at the top, along with black jeans and a jacket. "isn't it too hot be wearing that out ?" you asked him. he shrugged his shoulders, "it's supposed to rain today."

"todo, what are the odds, it's so hot outside it feels like satan himself is breathing over my shoulder." you meant what you said. usually, you never weared dresses, since you weren't really into them. the last time you had worn a dress was in 4th grade, during an award assemble, and you only wore it because your mom forced you too.

but today ? it was so hot, that you had no choice but to wear a dress, unless of course you wanted to get a heat stroke in the middle of your non homo date with todoroki. the jumper dress was a light green color, almost a pastel emerald. it stopped just right below your knees, and along with the dress you wore white flats, that hopefully, wouldn't get dirty too easily.

"hey" i turn to face todoroki as we start to leave the building, "what ?" i answered. "did you call me canada earlier ?" i mentally froze as my world and view seemed to spin in circles. im doomed. "um, yeah. my uh, friend calls you that all the time, so im kind of used to you being canada haha" 'please believe me, please believe me please believe me.'

"oh, alright."

'ha H, idiot.'

_

the walk to the restaurant was really short, and so was the meal, since the damn place was closed when we got there. "what the hell !? that's so wack, they're supposed to be open right now !" i huffed out in annoyance. "y/n it's fine, we can just go somewhere else." todoroki placed his hand on my shoulder to calm me down a bit, but all it did was make me tense up.

"woah, are you ok ?" he asked in sudden realization of how tense i was. "yeah, i'm just mad i didn't get my fricking food." i sighed out, hoping he'd take the lame excuse. "alright then, let's go to f/r" he removed his hand from my shoulder and offered me a kind smile. "you're the best bro."

"no you." a surprised smile rised onto my face. did todoroki just meme ? "what did you- im- sir ?"

"i got it from that anonymous person." he chuckled.

"what are your thoughts on her ? have they changed or do you still hate her guts ?" i asked him as we started walking.

"i didn't hate her guts to begin with. i just found her somewhat annoying, that's all."

"sureeee" i replied sarcastically.

"i think im going to stop messaging her."

'im sorry what-'

"what ? why ? she's a half decent person if you ask me." i glared down at the floor.

"i- well...she seems great, but i don't like her, i like-"

"todoroki we're fucked."

"what ?"

"remember when we went on that late night cheeto run ? well yeah, the cashier with the purple hair is right there down the street, and im pretty sure he's staring at us threateningly."

"y/n, not funny didn't laugh."

"shit, run."

me and todoroki turned around and bolted down the other street. i turned around to see the guy trailing behind us, strands of his lavender hair jumping up and down. "he's following us, what the hell do we do !?" i panted out as we ran.

"at this point, i legitimately think we can join the league of villains y/n." he replied. "i have an idea." he stated. "oh yeah ? well whatever it is, i doubt it's going to get us out of this mess, we might as well join the-" right as i was about to finish my statement, todoroki pulled my hand and picked me up.

"i- biTCH HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND ?!"

"perhaps." he threw me over his back and used his ice to create a path, skating as if he was elsa or some shit. "todoroki i swear if you drop me im going to die here."

"don't worry, i won't drop you."

my heart beat accelerated as me and todoroki trailed further and further from the male. "i think that was shinso hitoshi-"

"you just realized ?"

"he's bad bitch, he can mind control." i stated

"i- sure, that's one way to put it." he stopped using his ice and placed me down a definitely not sketchy alley way. "do you think we're going to die here ?" i asked scared for my damn life.

"doesn't matter, we're going to die from global warming soon anyways." he scuffed out.

todoroki peeked his head out the alley way as small drops started to fall. this has to be a joke, does it really have to rain now of all times ?

"fuck i didn't bring a damn jacket, stupid weather changing faster then my moods." i muttered to myself while kicking the ground, my arms folded over my stomach.

"i told you is was going to rain." todoroki stopped looking out from the alleyway and took off his jacket, handing it to me.

"take it."

"what kind of cliche fanfiction shit is this ?" i asked todoroki.

"y/n just take the jacket, you're wearing a dress and it's pouring, im calling a cab."

"i refuse to take the jacket-"

"and i refuse to let you get a cold." he placed the jacket over my shivering body, which was shivering because 1) it wasn't raining, it was pouring and 2) why is it pouring the sun is supposed be giving me a heat stroke right now-

the oversized jacket draped over my body, the drops of rain sprinkling my h/c strands or hair as my half lidded eyes stared down at the floor.

"hey todoroki."

"yeah ?"

"earlier you said you liked someone, who was it ?"

"i'd rather keep that to myself, sorry."

"my white flats got dirty.