"Prince Todoroki, since we've met, you've proved your worthiness to me, time and time again and in return you have earned my undying loyalty. I would rather die than abandon you on such a crucial quest, for I'd be betraying you not just as my prince but as my friend too." Izuku raised his sword to meet the other twos' weapons.

"In your majesty's name, we shall fight for the good of this kingdom!"

Aoyama stared at the screen, completely enamoured.

"This show of friendship...It sparkles so brightly! Not as much as moi obviously but c'est magnifique!"

"Yeah, it's so MANLY!" Kirishima was crying manly tears in his seat.

"Chill you two." Sato laughed.

"I must thank you all for your unwavering loyalty as well as for your friendship. We'll start the raid at sundown once Bakugou and his forces have arrived. After we've defeated Shigaraki, we shall head back to the palace."

Before long, Bakugou, Kaminari, Ashido, Sero, Jirou and the rest of the class showed up. Bakugou was riding a bright red dragon who upon landing, shape-shifted to become Kirishima.

"I look like a king!" Bakugou yelled his delight.

"I'm a dragon?! That's so freaking manly!" Kirishima gushed and cried more manly tears.

"Yeah, Bakugou is a barbarian and dragon king while Kirishima is a warrior and dragon." K informed them.

"We've arrived, and I'm ready for battle, the sooner I show this Shigaraki scoundrel his place, the better!" Bakugou boomed.

"Phaha, never thought I'd hear the word scoundrel leave someone like Bakugou's mouth." Kaminari chuckled and the Bakusquad died from laughter.

"I'll kill you all" Bakugou death glared his friends.

"He did make an epic entrance though, I won't deny it." Tsu commended the hot-head.

"I believe we're all prepared, is everyone accounted for?" Todoroki asked.

The screen panned out to reveal all of class 1a standing a few hundred metres away from the lava moat as the final rays of sun dwindled away.

"It looks super cool and all but I don't trust it. Never go anywhere where there's a lava moat, never. Get out of there other me!" Kaminari screeched, fearful for his other self.

"Shut up Kaminari, we're all there, what's the worst that could happen to you?" Jirou prodded at him.

"Leave me alone." Kaminari pouted.

"Everyone, I think I've got a better plan than just charging" Kaminari began but was interrupted by the three leaders.

"It's probably dumb." Jirou cackled while some of the others in the class laughed heartily along.

Kaminari's face flashed into a hurt expression before he laughed along and swiftly turned back to the screen.

"It's been an honour working with you all. Now, we shall fight and we shall be victorious! Charge!" Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya all shouted and everyone ran towards the moat for the raid.

Kaminari sighed but ran, not wanting to be left behind.

"If any single one of you falls into that moat, you have detention for a month." Aizawa grumbled from his sleeping bag.

'How does he even know what's going on, he's been asleep!' The class mentally shrieked together.

"Once everyone was close enough, Kirishima turned into a dragon and some people crossed by taking the ride. Some people crossed by taking a leap of faith and Tokoyami summoned an army of crows and ravens which carried the rest of the class across."