Chapter One : Pilot

Chapter One : Pilot

(Travis in Media 😍]

Shawn Kents

I'm gay. Yeah, I know that's pretty straight forward but I believe that the quickest way to get to know someone is just getting straight to the point. Of course this has worked in almost none of my past relationships but I'm not the type to give up.

"Shawn bitch look at Travis' fine ass" my best friend, Kayla said above a whisper as we sat at our lunch table.

"Girl, for the last time Travis is not looking at me like that, he fucking hates me. You see all em girls on him?" I said taking the first bite out of my sandwich. The one thing I hate about High school, is being the only "out" gay boy in school, everyone, boy especially, thinks that just talking to you will somehow "turn him" especially Travis type.

Me and Travis are like.... well exactly what we are. He's the jock that hates gay boys, and I'm the gay boy that has a come back for everything thing he throws at me. Classic wattpad boyxboy story pilot I know but we play our parts very well. Like water and fire we just don't mix. He calls me fag, tries to push me around and I let him only because I know he's just trying to impress his friends but sooner or later Im gonna flip and shit will hit the fan.

"Now Shawn, you know he only picks on you 'cause he likes you" she said smirking finishing her sandwich.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I said getting up to throw my trash away. On my way back to my table, Travis tripped me, making me stumble. I looked back at him with the most irritated face I could sum up and smacked his arm. He and his friends laughed as I woo-sahhed to keep from embarrassing his ass in front of his friends.

The bell rung for lunch to be over and we headed to class. I don't have this period with Kayla but she still walks me to class cause she knows how lonely I am without her. The only problem with that being that she's one of the prettiest girls in school. Beautiful caramel skin, light Brown eyes, a nice smile, long hair even without her weave, and a big butt. Boys and girls wanted her even though she didn't like girls. Hell, the girls didn't even like girls but they still wanted a piece. We basically made 20 stops before I got to my classroom because she wants to talk to every boy that yells her name.

I walked in and Travis was there with his boys and the only seat left in class was the one in front of him "Fuck my life!" I basically yelled to the class "Mr. Kents! Language!" Ms. Brown snapped at me.

"Sorry". I put a fake smile on my face as I walked slowly but surely to my seat as I sat down I heard Travis and his friends talking about me like I wasn't sitting right in front of them. "Ha, Travis gotta sit behind the gay dude" one of them teased.

"Bruuhh," he groaned, "Ms.Teacher Lady can I move, I don't wanna sit next to this fag" the dude that sat next to me said with unnecessary emphasis on the "fag".

"Aye Shawn, how was the dick you sucked last night?" Travis finally finished.

"Oh, Your daddy didn't tell you? I guess not since I'm sure he wouldn't want you to know that your college fund is going straight to my pocket every time he see me" I said turning around in my desk with a slick smirk on my face.

The class room erupted as a roar of people started laughing, for some reason people always laugh when I come back at Travis. He didn't say anything back, just looked at me like he was rey pop off so I broke his little silence as everyone quieted down.

"So you got some to say or can I have my face back?" I said smiling at him. I loved getting under his skin like this.

"That was really cute." he said as he winked at me, showing off that cute ass smile of his. I didn't know if he was serious or not so he just had me stuck, in a gaze slowly blushing. I was confused, did he really mean that or was he just fucking with my emotions. God I hate him.