Chapter Seven : Before the Storm

( Shawn in Media )

Travis McCloud

She smiled up at me, looking as if a lustful demon filled her eyes. I know this look all too well. She still thinks she can get me to fall for her.

Last time I played a game with her, we ended up slobbin' each other down on Shawn's locker just so I could make him jealous. She been bugging me ever since.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body in closer to mines as I lick my lips and bite my bottom one at the sight of her. I'm never usually this turned on by Jessica but right now, she's doing it for me.

As expected, she fell for it. Wrapping her legs around my waist.

Trying to figure out what I'm trying to do here. Kiss all over her and make her feel how soft my dick was and then walk out? Or Make her moan my name and then suddenly leave.

Im not sure which one.

I don't want to hurt the girls feelings but she took it too far so now I have to cut it off while I still can. Maybe it was my fault for kissing her the other day. She got it in her head that I want her and that just really isn't all that true.

"hurry up Travis !" Jessica moaned as I pulled my shirt over my head.

My chance to back out of this stupid ass plan was quickly passing. But if I do back out then she still wont get it. She's that hard headed.

I kept telling myself I would stop when she least expected it as I placed each one of my hands on the bed next to her head to balance myself over her.

She was eyeing my lips and rubbing on my chest and I can feel her body shiver as I glided my fingers around her.

Please remind me to stop playing these damn games with girls.

I leaned down and brushed my lips across hers , lightly running them across her cheek and down her neck.

"What you want?" I whispered to her. Kissing her neck once again only to feel her body shiver beneath mines.

"Travis." she moaned my name in my ear and I had to hold back a slight groan of my own. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Shawn saying it.

I had thought about Shawn so much that I had conpletely envisioned it was him I was kissing on and touching. So much that I forgot it was a girl and attacked her soft lips.

I pressed my body against hers, soaking myself in the thought of this being me and Shawn.

Its pure lust but I still can't figure out why its coming out all of a sudden. Where was this lust when I was making Shawn jealous?

I had taken the booty shorts Jessica decided to dress in off a long time ago. She kissed me as her hand tugged at my pants. I gave her permission and she pulled my pants just far enough passed the bulge of my hard dick. The only thing seperating us is my boxers and her panties. Even through both of those I can feel the warmth emitting from between her legs. It felt good.

I ground my hips into hers. She opened her mouth to let out another moan and I slipped my tongue in.

This would be the perfect time to stop.But I can't.

Maybe its the slight bit of alcohol and weed in my system; but I can feel how turned on I am.

Im hard as fuck actually.

She lifted her figure from the bed to moan in ecstacy.

"What do you want me to do to you ?" I whispered once more to her. I was attempting to stall.