Chapter Sixteen : The L.B.&H

Chapter Sixteen : Chronicles of Let Me Know: The Lying, The Bitch and the Hoe 

       Travis McCloud ( Media ]

"Damn Girl, Suck that dick! Fuck!" I said as Ieaned my head back. Jessica was on her knees slurping and deepthroating all of my manhood down her throat.

   "Damn daddy you taste good in my mouth" she said as she stroked me and played with my ballsack. I know I'm a piece of shit for doing this with her while I'm with Shawn. I needed some type of sex don't judge me.

"Yeah yeah, keep sucking" I said grabbing the back of her head. As she gave me head for 20 more minutes I felt my body tensed up and I released all my seed down her willing throat. She swallowed all of my kids and slurped my dick on her way up. When she took my dick out her mouth the bell rang.

"Told you I get what I want daddy." She looked at me lustfully as I stammered to catch my breathe.

              "I'll go out first."  she said wiping her mouth and going in for a hug but I blocked it a little. I don't know what this bitch thought. I don't like her ass that was just a nut. She left out and I grabbed some tissue and wiped my dick off.

   After I flushed it I put my dick in my pants where I'm starting to think I should have kept it there. I go over to the bathroom sink and splash water on my face realizing how bad I just fucked up. That wasn't me. It couldn't have been.  I grab a paper towel and dry my face as I walk out into the hallway. I made my way to my babies locker and saw Shawn looking all cute and shit.

I keep telling myself I shouldn't have did that shit with Jessica. I feel like a piece of shit. I'm not perfect but I'm a work in progress. And I know I should tell him what I did but that would make him not even want to touch me anymore probably.  I mean he can't get that mad he's a virgin I needed some type of release. At least it was with somebody easy to get rid of for Shawn. I don't know I just don't know what to feel right now.

   "Why you just standing there looking all cute for?" I said walking up to him.

"Shhh." He put his finger over his mouth, " we wouldn't want your friends finding out you like boys now would we?" He semi whispered.

   I rolled my eyes and took a deep breathe, "We about to do this now?" I leaned on the side of his locker, speaking lowly so not to cause any attention.

  "No, I just felt like messing with you." he smirked.

  "Mhm, you wear them sweatpants for me?" I asked, gliding my hand across his butt quickly.

He laughed and smiled as he reached for my hand that was already gone from his sight."Boy stop, before you get caught."

         "What you doing later ?

"Well Damon invited me to go to the mall with him so I'll probably be doing that." He said nonchalantly like I wasn't supposed to care.

    "You still talking to that nigga Shawn?" I asked with a little attitude, hoping he'd say no.

"Yes. Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

   "Cause I don't want you with him. He seem sneaky."

"Look Travis," he said now closing his locker, "I'm not one of those people who's real submissive and let's their boyfriend control their every move. You do not own me. I am not one of your personal belongings. You just need to trust that I won't do anything With Damon. Just like I trust you." He said kissing two of his fingers and placing them on my lips, walking away.

  "Well I'm going with you!"

"That's fine." He said still walking away.

    The minute bell rung and I made my way to fifth period behind Shawn.

Shawn Kents

"You look cute today." Damon said walking side by side with me to my locker.

  "Thanks but your just being nice. My hair is a mess and I have on sweatpants."

"Yeah but that doesn't matter to me." He smiled and I smiled back. He's so irresistibly cute. But I'm with Travis. I gotta contain myself.

     "So you wanna go to the mall with me after school or something? I seen some stuff you might like."

"Yeah. Im not doing anything else." I shrugged, leaning on my locker.

   "Alright. Cool." He said cheesing, "Ima see you outside then." He walked off.

I watched him walk away as I thought about the chain he gave me. More so, the words he wrote with it. I tjink Ill always remember him him as the boy who was always sweet to me and never once faultered in his acts of affection. This boy is something else.

°•.•°•..•

        I got to class and sat in my regular seat. With today being Travis' first day back at school since he was locked up, I expected everyone to crowd around him. Ask him all types of questions all day but it's been kind of chill actually.

      The last bell rung and Travis made his way through the door as Ms. Brown was about to close the door. She let him in reluctantly and he slowly made his way to his seat behind me.

           Other than Bj, I didn't know the other two boys Travis regularly hung out with. I guess my writer just didn't think they were important enough to have names in the story.

Travis walked past me after licking his lips and giving me a quick glance before  he sat down and immediately began conversation with them. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to text Kayla.

     Class went on and on it seemed. Like it was taking forever just for the day to end. Maybe it was cause I was anxiously waiting to go to the mall with Damon after school.

The bell rung and fifth period was over. Travis followed as I met Kayla and Damon outside to walk to his car.

   "I hope you don't mind. Travis wanted to chaperone." I scoffed and rolled my eyes getting in the front seat.

Damon chuckled, "Its cool. I probably would've did the same thing."

   "Haha, no." I heard Travis say sarcastically.

"Behave. Please." I turned around in my seat staring Travis down. He just looked out the window.

  This is gonna be a long ass day.

Travis McCloud

"I cheated on Shawn with Jessica."

*SMACK!!*

Lol. I hope y'all didnt think I was gonna let y'all breathe with the chapters did y'all ? Nope. I should be posting Chapter Seventeen Tomorrow or Weds.

  Thank You To FlawlessTae for helping me write this ! Y'all know I'm not a very explicit writer .