Chapter 66

Dylan

I jump through the window into my mate's window like I do every night at this exact time so I can see her, hold her, know that she is safe and of course spend some quality time with her.

"Princess?" I ask entering quietly as I walk towards the figure of her in the darkness beneath the covers.

I lift the covers and stare at the mounds of books and pillows lying there. Where is she. This is our standard meeting time 10.30 PM. We never miss it, well I guess I would break it but only when it is the full moon since it is our tradition to shift and only shift human after midnight. It is a strange tradition but we would never break it.

"Sasha? Sasha where are you, this is not funny," I called out panicking as I searched the room.

"Sasha!" I called.

The door opened and a human girl stared at me and opened her mouth to scream and panicking, I covered her mouth.

Her eyes were wide.

"Don't scream please," I sighed.

I removed my hand.

"Have you seen Sasha. You know the girl staying in here. About this tall, brown hair, pale skin, deep-blue eyes, very beautiful?" I asked.

"Who are you?!"

"Her boyfriend. I come visit her every night because we struggle to sleep otherwise, that is not important, do you know where she is?"

"She went to bed thirty minutes ago, I was with her there."

"Does she go for walks about late at night? Where is she?" I ask panicked.

My eyes fall on a note.

I'm sure you are reading this Alpha Dylan so I thought you should know that my sister is back where she belongs. I might trade her for Alpha Darren but I am not sure.

Sasha has been kidnapped and this human girl here will need to find out and they could think it is some human thing.

"Sasha has been kidnapped," I still go and blurt out.

The girl's eyes go wide and she faints. If all things to do she just collapses unconscious on the floor.

I let out a sigh at least that makes it a bit more convenient for me since I don't have to expose my kind to her if she somehow forced me to show her the letter.

I lift the girl up and place her on the bed then take the message and leave, headed back to my pack.

Whilst running I do the thing we were taught not to do. I dial James's number and to my luck Zack is with him. I can tell by the sound of Zack's voice in the background.

"James, Zack, we'll go alone for this mission. Put William, the vice head trainer, in charge temporarily," I waste no time at all in cutting to the chase.

"Dylan is three of us not too small, for a mission," Zack pipes up.

"True but it is better to take our most skilled and move in a small group. It allows us to travel faster and navigate enemy territory better without being apprehended," James argued.

"

Wait why do we need to do this?! Last time I checked your mate was safe-" Zack says.

"Things change. James how could you not notice her brother escaping! She's been captured!"

"Look I oversee the guards. I am not a guard," James said.

"My mate's safety has been compromised!!!" I yell.

My body slams into a tree and I feel pain from the impact.

"You still there dude?" Zack asks.

"Just ran into a tree," I mutter.

"What! You know the no werewolf speed running and calling or texting!" James exclaims.

"You actually follow that rule?" Zack asks in disbelief.

.................
A/N

Yes it is short. It will (hopefully) be edited and made longer someday.

Thanks for all your support like I am literally 118k from a million reads and it is all thanks to you guys who have read every chapter and always encourage me by asking me to update.