Chapter 3

Sasha's POV

"Where am I? What is this place? Why is the door locked?"

I struggle to force the locked door open kicking at it and pulling and pushing the door with my low amount of strength.

I drop to my knees and look at my hands. They are bleeding from my nails penetrating my skin and from the door handle as I tried to force it open.

Tears run down my pale cheeks as I begin to sob, scared as I remember my kidnapping.

Those men. Who now what were they. They moved so fast. They were so strong. They couldn't have been human so what were they and why am I here.

Dylan's POV

I hear sobbing from the other side of the door and I realise my mate had woken up and is alone and crying. I had had it all planned out to be by her side when she woke up to take it calmly and gently and to comfort her and explain everything to her. But she had to wake up while I was in a pack meeting.

I turn the lock in the door and open the door.

I look at the beautiful human girl. Her eyes filled with tears but even so she looks gorgeous. Her eyes are lit up by the water.

I stand in the door way looking down on the girl.

I notice her body trembling as she begins to back away.

I smell blood on her. Fresh blood.

"Hey there it's all okay you don't need to be afraid of me." I say closing the door and locking it and putting the key in my pocker.

I slowly walk towards the girl.

"G-get away from me." She screams terrified.

"Don't scream. I'm not going to harm you-" I say.

"That's what you'd say if you were going to harm me. G-get away you whatever you are." She screams covering her face.

I take a step towards my mate and she curls against the wall her body shaking in my presence.

"Here this is the key to the bathroom connecting to your room. Try and escape and I'll catch you and bring you back here. I'll have some food brought up for you." I say taking a key and throwing it onto the floor next to her.

I turn around and glance back at the girl.

"I'll be coming back later I suggest you try get used to seeing me." I say leaving and closing her door then locking it.

I feel so useless. My mate. My own mate fears me. That look she gave me the way her hands touched the wall and she tensed up with every word I spoke and she turned her face from me. Ugh it tortured me.

"Jason. Zack." I growl angrily.

"What's wrong alpha?" They ask.

"What didn't you two idiots get about no using any abilities!" I shout.

"What do you mean?" Jason asks.

"My mate woke up and guess what she didn't dare to even look me in the eye instead she backs away and asked me what I was and kept on telling me to get away from her. I assume you two are to blame for one of those if not both those renarks. She was not to see you. You were to be silent." I growl.

"She was running for the door. You hadn't told us why you wanted her so we-" Jason says.

"Well she fears me now. Not submits fears!" I shout clenching my fists.

Sasha's POV

I open the bathroom door slowly hoping it isn't some lab or death trap.

I gasp as I see a beautiful bathroom with a bath and shower and marble floors.

This isn't what I expected.

I walk to the vanity and find some bandages and bandage my hands and stuff.

I notice the window is open I look down to see it's a two story house or possibly more. But I'm on the second floor.

I run to the closet and put on a pair of blue denim shorts and a white and blue floral loose top and I tie my hair in a bun and I take out all the trousers and dresses and tie them into a long rope.

I take the rope into the bathroom and I lock the door behind me.

I tie the rope to the door handle and tie the rope around my waist and I give it a pull to ensure it's sturdy. I know I'm light so it should be fine.

I climb over the window and hold the makeshift rope and lower myself.

I untie the rope and make a run for it into the dense woods having no idea where I am but I keep running for my life hoping not to encounter anyone.