Chapter 64

Sasha

"GeT uP!"

I jolt up in my bed with a start at the sound of a loud shouting into my ear.

"Would you quiet down Amber. You woke me up as well," Sam says yawning as she walks into the room.

"Yes. Well we have to get ready for school-"

"It's not school! It's a Saturday!" Sam says.

"Ohhh. See I had a dream that it was school and Bamm! I woke up thinking it was school. Sorry, my bad," Amber says.

"Wait it is school- it is also three am in the morning?" I yawn looking at the bright light of my phone.

"Three AM! THAT'S IT!" Sam tells grabbing the pillow from under my head, letting my head hit the mattress and making me whine.

Amber screams as a pillow comes at her and she dodges and grabs another pillow and yells, "Pillow fight!"

Me, being isolated from friends and sleepovers for a large portion if not the whole of high school, decides despite it being 3 am in the morning, to get some fun and exercise and it take a pillow and just manage to dodge another pillow coming at me.

Amber leaps at me at me and pounces onto me, pushing me onto the bed and I laugh as I narrowly dodge her hits. Okay maybe I should not be laughing, wait- teenager girls brutally beat up their friends for fun! Coming to that conclusion I do nothing. I mean a pillow battle is nothing compared to a wolf war but since this is war and a battle, I am obviously required to go all put and utilise what I learnt in the six hours of training I have had in addition to what i learnt on the battle field.

I shove her off me with tickles and begin to assault Amber with pillows.

A flying pillow comes at me and I dodge, catch it and send it flying back to its source.

After an hour of brutally defeating my friends in pillow battling we just end up getting dressed and ready for school and then we go to watch Netflix on the TV, the brilliant plan being a result of Sam's genius thinking.

The idea behind this plan is that we can relax and lie around until a few minutes before we leave and things will be calmer and we can be lazy. As a result we all agreed, since we really don't like panicking at the very last minute.

Eventually the parents wake up, by some miracle actually. We all thought that that would have awoken as a result of our loud pillow fights bit they were dead asleep. That also leads me to conclude that they are definitely not werewolves, since they are not as sensitive to sounds. So for once no one is a werewolf.

After about two hours of Netflix we are forced to go to school and we all cram in the car and I watch the houses pass by as we approach the school and then do whatever we usually do before school. For Amber, it is the student council meetings, for me, it is packing my books in my locker. Finally, I have absolutely no idea what Sam does before school, she probably talks to people or packs her locker with the books she does not need for the first few periods like I do.

The bell rings and I make my way to register like usual with my books in my arms, not really caring about what is going on around me.

Suddenly I crash into a chest and my books scatter on the floor and I quickly pick them up and get to my feet.

"Sor-" I apologize but cut off my sentence when I see who is in front of me.

I roll my eyes walking around the person.

"Suzy-" they say grabbing me by my bag.

"It's Sasha, Chase. Now leave me alone," I say pulling away and walking towards register.