𝟒| Introductions

Start from the beginning

The unfolding chain of events then led to the nine-tails attack on the Leaf when the Hokage's son was born and the fox had been disenthrall from Kushina. It was like Konoha had a looming guardian that hid in the shadows and risked exposure when things take a bad turn. Although there were a few casualties and unfortunate deaths; the Hokage as well as Kushina survived as, yet again, the mysterious saviour struck- managing to subjugate the situation by making Naruto Uzumaki the Jinchuriki of the nine-tailed fox. Countless of times the Jounin had insisted that such miracles weren't miracles but timed procedures that were skilfully thought out. He even took matters into his own hands and tried investigating on possible theories that always ended up in a dead-end. After Kei declared that he was an overthinking fool, did he rest his case.

"—kashi! Kakashi! Bakashi? Yoohoo! You alive in there or what?" Obito placed his hands on his shoulders, shaking him back and forth. Kakashi blinked, realising he was staring at the ground for a good couple of minutes.

Obito sighed in relief. "Finally! What were you doing in there?" He scoffed, before abruptly turning his lips into a smirk. "I bet you were thinking about Kei nak-"

"Finish that sentence off and I will smack you." Kakashi retorted, standing up from the bench he was situated on and stretched his aching limbs.

"Geez, why do you always threaten me?" Obito mumbled, dusting his trousers as he stood up after Kakashi. "Say... Kakashi? Don't you have to visit your new team that Sensei assigned you to?"

Kakashi froze, blinking. "Team?"

Obito rolled his eyes in exasperation. "Yes, team! Don't tell me you've forgotten?" He scoffed.

Gulping, Kakashi smiled closing his eyes. "Of course I haven't forgotten, I never forget things." Shit, I totally forgot Sensei assigned me a team.

"Then why haven't you left to meet them around three hours ago?" Obito pointed out smugly, with a knowing look on his face.

"Because I was too invested in my book." Kakashi replied honestly, scratching the back of his neck. "But I'm always late, so it doesn't matter." He brushed it off with a smile. One thing his newly assigned team must become accustomed to was his lateness, though he had a feeling Kei would be the one to drag him out of bed to make sure he didn't make the poor, unfortunate Genin wait any longer.

"But I suppose I should get going." He sighed. "Bye."

Kakashi tucked his hands into his pockets and disappeared into a cloud of smoke, recurring in front of the Academy with another sigh threatening to escape his lips. From what the Hokage had informed him, his team were definitely an inconvenient bunch that he was unfortunate enough to be assigned with solely due to the fact that his Sensei had a instinctual, gutted feeling that he was the right man for the job as to grant him, not three, but four problematic kids. All of whom he had examined the report cards of and already dreaded encountering them.

Starting off with the least pestiferous was a pink-haired girl named Sakura Haruno. Her stats stated that she was one of the smartest in the class and had a sanguine attitude towards learning. From what Iruka had spared to tell him was that she did have the tendency to get distracted by her teenage boy obsession. Next up on the list was the Hokage's troublesome son himself, which was understandable in the sense his Sensei trusted him, as his former student, to pass on his teachings to his son seeing as he was too busy in doing so. Tagging along was Sasuke Uchiha, a brooding, reserved kid whose talents somewhat have been rubbed off from the help of his older brother Itachi Uchiha as well as his cousin Shisui who Kakashi was distantly acquainted with seeing as they went on a few missions with each other in the past. His Sensei had expressed his worries towards him regarding his random outbursts of anger and his lack of consideration towards hurting the feelings of others, and hoped that he would be able to detain his attitude before it becomes too concerning.