Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2

Start from the beginning

Sora: what are you doing?

Arcturus: just watch.

He tosses up the ball a few times, and then throws it up high in the air. The ball stops high in the air and scans the ice palace. His eyes then glow blue and he shows a hologram of the palace.

Sora: whoa! How are you doing that?

Arcturus: I ball I threw up is called a Bird's Eye. They're used in search and rescue missions, as well as construction. They're basically used to scan areas and locate certain items. Or in this case...

Donald: they can find people, too.

Arcturus: exactly!

Clara then finishes the scan and comes back with the results.

Clara: I finished the scan. Unfortunately, no one's there, so that means Elsa's gone.

Sora: did she leave with the others?

Arcturus: no. There's signs of a struggle. This must've happened while we were dealing with the snowman.

Sora: so, that just leaves the question; who took her?

Clara: wait. (Scans) there's a darkness nearby. It's not strong, but it's growing more and more.

The ball returns to Arc and the team went off to find the source. But, when they got to another clearing, a blockade of tree exploded and the snowman returned.

Sora: him again!? (Gets in front and summons Keyblade) hey! You better not have hurt our friends!

To their surprise, it completely ignores them and keeps walking down the path, calling Elsa's name. Arc then gets in front of it.

Arcturus: you're looking for your master, too?

Snowman: (gets in a stance)

Sora: whoa! Eeeasy! Do you wanna save her from the bad guy? We're on the same side.

Snowman: (looks down) Elsa...

Goofy: I guess all he ever wanted to do was keep Elsa safe.

Arcturus: okay, then. We all have the same goal, so why don't we team up to help her?

Donald: team up?!

Sora: c'mon. We wanna help her, too. Why not?

Arcturus: plus, he's a giant snowman! He's perfect to help! (Turns to the snowman) what's your name, big guy?

Snowman: Marshmallow.

Arcturus: an odd name for a snowman, but that's cool

Sora: all right, Marshmallow! Let's go!

Donald: (still unsure) Sora! Arc!

Goofy: one great thing about Sora— he can always make friends with anybody. And Arc seems to be the same, too.

Donald: yippee...

Sora: Donald! Goofy! C'mon.

Arcturus: we have a queen to rescue!

With that, the gang went down the mountain towards the village. Marshmallow turned out to be a good help to them as they encountered enemies along the way. They soon found themselves in a blizzard and could only proceed through by waiting for the wind to stop and taking cover behind rocks. After they made it through, they heard grunting, and saw Kristoff arguing with Sven.

Sora: Kristoff!

Kristoff: (turns to them) Sora, Arc.

Sora: you alright?