Human heater

Sam's P.O.V

(Day they leave for tour)

I groaned "Mila go away, I'm tired". She poked my cheek. When I didn't respond to her she picked me up. She had already been trying to get me up for fifteen minutes. I would be up on tour day but some genius decided to have the bus pick us up at two in the morning. Last night we didn't get to bed until at least midnight. That's less than an hour of sleep by the time I got to sleep and we had to get up half an hour before the bus leaves.

Camila pushed open my door and started upstairs. I was awake but not very conscious. She set me down on the couch upstairs well we waited for the other girls. We already loaded the bus last night so we wouldn't have to get up earlier, on the downside that's why we got to bed so late. The other girls came into the room and I was lifted back up, nobody even tried to get me to function on my own.

There was a greeting from Demi who sounded just as tired as I was "morning". Her words were slurred together and sort of grumbled. The girls returned the greeting except for Dinah and I. Dinah was in the same position as I was but the girls forced her to get up. I am the winner kitty.

I was placed on my feet but held up by a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Camila held me until she was sure that I wasn't going to fall over. She said "are you awake Sam". I nodded before she let go. I walked to the hall with the bunks. A few of them were already taken but none of the fifth harmony girls had claimed there bunk yet. I laid down on a bunk in the middle row.

I would of fallen asleep but Camila climbed into the bunk on top of mine and Ally claimed the one below. Camila tossed and turned and snored. Being sandwiched in between two bunks get warm, very warm. I was roasting and Camila making the bed squeak every time she moved was not helping the matter. Ally was quiet but I didn't want to move to much on fear of me making Ally's night just as challenging as mine.

I finally gave up on sleep around four and got up. I went into the kitchen room and started organizing the fridge. I know that's really lame but I was bored and tired and my phone was really bright.

By five, the fridge was even more organized than before so was the living room. All of my stuff that's stayed on the bus was put neatly into my drawer. Lauren walked in. She sat on the sofa and said "care to explain why your awake at" she checked her phone before saying "five thirty two after we had to carry you on the bus because you had less than an hour of sleep. I said "my bed was hot". She chuckled at my answer. If it wasn't five in the morning I would of said something else but it was.

Lauren said after a few moments of silence "nice job on the fridge". I said smiling "how'd you know that I did that". She said with a knowing smirk "I do the same thing when I can't sleep, obsessively organize things that don't really need it". I said "I think that early mornings are a very productive time that is wasted sleeping but they say that are brains need to rest". Lauren shook her head at my answer.

We didn't say anything else. After a few minutes if silence only interrupted by someone snoring distantly, I climbed up onto the couch across from Lauren. She was laying down so I mirrored her position. I drifted off into a much needed rest, in the cool air of the tour bus. Listening to the soft rumble of the tires rolling over loose gravel.

I woke up to the snapping of phone cameras. I opened my eyes still tired from last nights events. Dinah, Camila, Demi and Perrie were standing in front of the couch, phone screens facing away from me. There was a warm feeling behind me. Lauren was sleeping behind me and I was on the couch that she was on last night. She must of moved me after I fell asleep. I groaned and got up.

Lauren's eyes opened when I got up. Her human heater leaving her body cold. She sat up annoyed about morning and being cold. She got up and followed me to the very organized kitchen. The girls followed us and were very confused when they saw the kitchen. Camila said "what did you two do last night". Lauren pointed at me and I said "some cleaning". Lauren laughed earning her some stares. She shrugged them off.

A/N this chapter is dedicated to kayla_mccue because she voted for every single chapter at like one or town on the morning where I live so she gets this dedication for being awesome.