Water and questions

"Ahhhhh that's cold what were you thinking Perrie" then I saw a very wet Jesy. I held back a giggle and cracked two eggs in a bowl. I heard Jesy whine behind me "Jaaade why did you tell them to dump water on me". I answered "I didn't, I told them to wake you up how they did it was all them. Go give them a nice big hug".

I think she caught onto what I was talking about because she gave me her plotting face.

"Just please don't shout when Sam is in the room I think something happened to her before we got her and can you go shopping for Sam, I don't want her to go and there is a reason why the shirt she is wearing goes down to her knees". Jesy said "okay I'll go at 10:30 but first".

Then she ran upstairs about a minute later, I heard Perrie scream and then Jesy shout "PAYBACK BABY" then thumping and another scream this one was higher pitched probably are little girl then more thumping feet then a third scream, Leigh's. I turned back to my second batch of pancakes.

6 stomping feet came storming into the kitchen. I turned around to see 4 very wet girls all frowning except for Sam who was smiling gamely in Perrie's arms.

I said trying to lighten the mood, " well hopefully this will teach you all to use alarm clocks". I was then in the middle of a muddle arms and hair and all of me was very wet. Two pairs of arms were pulled away and my plate of pancakes were taken away. The other pairs of arms let go and grabbed there plate too.

I smiled at Sam trying to get up into her chair. I walked over and lifted her in. But there was a second problem, she was too short for the table. I got are old phone book and lifted her onto it. She smiled at me then grabbed a pancake.

I went to my seat. I grabbed two pancakes and put bananas and strawberries on top of the pancakes. Perrie had already finished her first pancake. By the time I was finished all my pancakes, I saw that Evelyn was halfway through her second pancake. I poured myself a glass of orange juice.

Once the other three girls were done, Sam was as well. At least, she was eating. Now I just had to make sure that she kept it down. I didn't know how I was going to do that. I called everyone into the family room for a meeting.

(Conversation

J Okay what do we need to talk about everyone has to pitch an idea.

P Umm regular routine I guess.

Je Work.

L Beds and rooms.

Je Go ahead Sam.

S I don't know school.

J Eating.

J Pez you were first so sombody will wake up with Evelyn, wake up everyone else, breakfast, get showered and dressed, therapy or work, lunch, therapy, whatever we didn't do in the morning, supper, therapy and then chilaxing sound cool.

P Yea

Je So what do we do during work and tour and stuff like that

P Well Sam can come with us at work she can stay in the dressing room and play games and stuff. She can come with us during tour and she can stay in the bus unless she is doing well enough to go in public plus she can come with us into all the concerts and photo shoots.

L So Sam who's room do you want to stay in because right now you still need to stay with somebody until your better at night.

S Pezzies.

J School is pretty simple. Your not going.

S Why not?

J It will be to hard to send you to real school, a tutor would call the cops and we don't know anybody qualified to teach you.

S Fine.

S Can I go shower?

P Sure.

A/N first please comment second I have 7 reads that a lot thanks too everyone who is reading this first comment will get a dedication.