He's back

Sam's P.O.V
Jade saw Leigh's reaction and said "Sam when was the last time you went outside". I responded "I'm aloud to go outside". Jade said "ya as long as you have one of us with you". I responded happily "can we go outside now". I added ""pleease". Jade said "okay let's go".

I jumped off the counter. Jade asked the rest of the girls "do you guys want to come outside". There was a mix of responses. Jade told me "Sam go put on your bathing suit". I nodded and ran downstairs. I flew down the stairs two at a time. I walked into my room and opened the closet. I found my bathing suits and picked a vibrant mostly blue bikini. I got changed into the swim wear and grabbed a towel.

I walked back up the stairs, slightly more calm now. I unlocked the patio door and stepped into the under used territory. No one else is out here. I could escape. I don't need to escape anymore. I have nowhere to go plus I'm not living with my kidnappers anymore, well I am but I'm also living with my sister. I can't leave Camila. I don't even know where my new family lives let alone my old one.

Mila walked out of the house. If I had any opportunity it's gone now. Camila walked over and picked me up. She started to walk with me held captive over her shoulder. She got to the edge of the deep end before asking me "can you swim". I nodded into her shoulder blade.she pulled me over her shoulder and dropped me in. I towards the water. The pristine bed of blue was waiting to catch me. I hit the water. The bubbles of air flew up from beneath me like they were drowning. I flipped onto my back, still underwater to see the bubbles rise. It was so pretty they would hit the top and pop then they would gently fizz on the waters breaking point.

I decided against scaring Camila. I don't know how she would react. I swan to the surface the sun lighting up the water the more as I rose. I hit the top and with one more kick I pushed through the slight pressure. I started to do tread water slowly. Nothing to exerting but not slow enough let myself fall back under the surface.

Camila sat on the edge of the pool just letting her feet dip in, skimming the water. I glided through the water making sure that I wasn't visible. I stopped once I could grab Camila's leg. I came up to breath just as Dinah came out the back doors. She made eye contact and I motioned to Camila with my head. She smiled at me. She knew what was going to happen. I went back underwater but before I did she took out her phone. I stuck my fingers above the water and counted to three. On three I yanked Camila's leg. She slipped in to the water in a much less than graceful manner. I let my self pop back up to the surface.

I looked for Camila's scowling face. Dinah was on the ground laughing. She was rolling dangerously close to the pool. With one more roll she went flying into the pool. Now it was are turn to laugh. I went under the water, still laughing. I started to cough. I treaded water until I was on the surface. I swam over to the side and grabbed onto the side. I was clinging to it like a buoy to a drowning person which is ironic considering my situation.

Jade walked out of the house. She looked confused when she saw the three of us in the pool. She walked over and jumped in. Smart person. I don't even know what would of happened of she didn't. She swam over to us.

We heard sirens and saw some flashing lights. We ignored them but soon after Perrie walked out. Followed by 2 police men. Perrie looked scared. The taller one of the the police moved stepped to the side revealing my dad. He pointed at me and said "that's the one. The brunette". I was frozen in shock. It's a good thing I had a good grip on the wall or I would of drowned.

The shorter police officer stepped towards me. I snapped out of my daze and jumped out of the pool. I stood still on the cement surrounding the pool. I know better than to run, If I did I would fall and then they would catch me. I can't go back to my dad. The police officer took anther step forward and I stepped back. We repeated the action until I was pinned against the chain link fence surrounding the pool area. The police officer said in an attempt to calm me "calm down, you'll be safe with. We're going to get you back home. Just come with us".