Thinking

Sam P.O.V
I walked back into my room and started thinking. Why do they want to help me so bad. I have to be a pain and it's not easy bring around a knocked out kid on planes. They make sure that I'm never alone. They should just get rid of me. I should get rid of me. Not like anyone would care. I should just leave it's not like they would miss me. I'm just a messed up kid who has no chance of a normal life.

I'll need to be gone in between lunch and supper. Then they'll be able to live there life and do what they need to do without me holding them back. I'm just a waste of space and their perfect. I don't deserve to be here. "Sam SAM" snap out of it it's breakfast come eat" Jesy's voice rang out. I snapped out of my thoughts and got up.

I followed Jesy for the last time. Wow what am I going to do I can't go home that's to obvious. I could go back to London they'll never suspect that. Ya I'll go to London. I was brought out of my trance by Jesy shaking my shoulders violently .

Jesy's P.O.V
Man Sam is really out of it today she all dazed and I've had to shout and shake her to get her attention. I think she's planning something. I'm going to keep an eye on her today make sure that she doesn't try and leave. If she does leave I think she'll get hit by a car she just isn't all the way conscious but not unconscious.

She still hasn't eaten anything and everyone else is done. I'd better wake her up " Sam Sam" Jade who was sitting next to her squeezed her hand. She got a shocked expression on her face and looked at everyone's plate before starting to eat her food. She finished it quickly and cleared her dishes before walking back up to her room without a word.

We all cleared are dishes. Perrie piped up "she's really distant like really distant like on another planet". We all nodded. Leigh said "I'll go talk to her".

Leigh's P.O.V
I walked to Sam's room and she mumbled "go away" then she went back into her daze I walked over to her and shook her shoulders. She pushed me off and glared at me. I told her sternly "either let us help you or I'm calling in professional help".

Little did she know that professional help was Demi or maybe simon he'll scare her into behaving. She responded still fuming "what do you want me to do". I smiled and said "good choice lovely".