Double trouble

Camila walked in Camila said to me "K you happen to get very heavy periods, there's girl stuff in your room, ask any question you want as long as it doesn't have anything to do with you know umm that stuff. at least not until your my age 'cause you don't need to do that stuff". Once she finished she smiled one of those "this is a really a weird topic can we drop it" kind of smiles. I laughed and got up. She shot me a questioning look. I answered her unspoken question "I'm just going to put on some girl stuff". She shot me a thumbs up.

I walked back in and said can we do something". I was bored but I doubt that they'll let me do much considering that I just passed out. She said "whatever you'd like to a point other than leave the house, you did just kinda pass out". I sighed but gave her a plan.

We walked into the living room, are weapons of choice hidden in are second destinations. We put the plan into action by Camila calling out "SAM I CAN NOT BELIVE YOU. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. LEAVE NOW". I held back a laugh when I started the on command waterworks. I ran upstairs with fairly believable sobs coming from my body. I ran into my room slamming the door before leaning against it. I heard Camila's door slam and loud feet follow. I kept the tears falling and the sobbing noises wrenching out of me. I might as well make it believable. I heard Dinah knocking on my door trying to coax me out.

I unlocked it and slid away from the door just in time. She jiggled the handle and succeeded opening it. I stood up. I threw a jug of water at Dinah then the fistfuls of flour at her. Before sprinting off into are hiding place. I heard Dinah chase after me. Camila came into the closet.

Dinah roared my name my full name I've never even heard the hole thing before "Maria Samantha Camila Cabello Estrabao you are going down if you don't come out right now" wow Dinah sounds like an angry mom. Ally shouted the same way Dinah did "Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao get out here now or your sleeping in the cell". Camila grimaced at the threat. We looked at each other before walking out with are hands up.

Ally picked me up and put me over her shoulders, Dinah did the same to Camila. Ally said
"Wow, Cabello's you two seem to have knack for trouble don't you, well I know how to stop that right Dinah". Dinah nodded. I mouthed to Camila "fake panic attack then pass out" sheshook her head and mouthed "they'll tickle us then let us go we should just deal with it". I nodded then started squirming and kicking. I shouted "put me down" over and over again. Ally just said "tsk tsk Sam stop your fussing or it'll be worse". I continued to struggle until Ally put me on a bed. Let me rephrase that put me on a bed and pinned me down. Dinah did the same to Camila.

They started attacking are sides and wherever else they thought would be ticklish with loses fingers. Making it all the worse. We tossed and wriggled but every attempt of rebellion was stopped before we even had a chance. After what felt like hours but was only about half of an hour they stopped. Camila got up but Ally picked me up again. I groaned and said "what now". Ally responded quickly "timeout for kicking". I pouted and whined "but I'm 14". Ally said again in her relaxing tone "Camila listened like an adult but you didn't so you have to sit in the corner. She put me down in a chair facing the corner. She set the timer and left.
If she really thinks I'm going to stay in time out she has another thing coming. I got up and wander around the house. Ally soon found me. She picked me up and brought me back to the corner. She set me down and told me to stay. Man why do I listen to them . The timer went off and Ally walked in. She let me come out and said "see when you listen everything's easier". I let her carry me to my bed as the cramps were starting to come back. She made a pitstop in the kitchen when she noticed me squirming. She asked me "do you need some Advil it'll make the cramps go away". I nodded and she passed me one. I dry swallowed it and drank some water when I started gagging.

I let myself get lifted again by Ally as the drowsiness kicked in. Ally brought me to my bed and tucked me under the covers. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep is Camila laying down next to me and Ally saying goodnight to the both of us.