Officer E.Carnol

Sam's P.O.V
I kicked him where the sun don't shine and ran. My dad caught me and seethed "listen here fatty. Your going to hold my hand and walk out of here like a normal person, not like you've had any experience being one. If any one asks you a question relating to any of this I am your father and you were kidnapped. Got it". He said it as quietly as he could. I nodded meekly. I was much to afraid to speak.

Jade sent me a glare. Wait hold up Jade is trying to me not to go with him. She really thinks I like him.

That sent me over the edge. I don't know what it was but something clicked and made me realize how hopeless my situation was. I collapsed to the ground. Wet sobs racked through my body. The look on the man who I used to call father's face was enough to destroy what little sanity I had left. I completely broke down. Everything came back. My mom standing there letting him do all those things. Him hitting me the first time. The first time he came home drunk. Everything.

Camila was rubbing my back trying get me to breath right. She whispered sweet nothings in my ear. But I just couldn't calm down. It was too much. I've managed to block the memory's out since the girls got me. That's why the girls are so clueless to why I'm so upset.

My dad grabbed me and yanked on my arm. He roared "get up fatty". By now I was hyperventilating. I took deep breaths like Mila taught me. I managed to get out "he's he not my dad Mila family not him".

My dad sputtered and said trying to convince the police officer "she's delusional. She's my daughter. Look what they did to her. They must of threatened her before we came". Dinah came to my defence "oh you mean like you did". Burn girl. Dinah kept going "and no they did not threaten her they treat her like a person which is clearly better than how you treated her. Do is all a favour and leave". They call Louis the sass master, well he watch out cause' he's got some serious competition.

My dad looked appalled. He tired to speak but nothing came out. The police officer picked me up. I attempted to get out but my attempts were pitiful and easily blocked by the man. I was taken out of the view of the girls. My father followed is into the side ally of the house. I was brought to a ghost police car like you know the ones with the grey writing on a white body.

The other officer opened the door and I was placed in the back seat. The man buckled me in. Maybe they really think I'm insane. I mean I'm in the back seat in a cop car getting buckled in and I didn't get in trouble. The second man the one that didn't carry me walked to his car. Come on I could of been in the front seat. He's probably scared of me. Cool I scared a cop. Not many people can say they scared a police officer when they were 14.

The engine jumped to life. The officer started to drive off. He tried to have a conversation with me but he ended up having one with himself. Aww man he probably going to give me another phyc evaluation. If I can just get them to give me a DNA test I can confirm that he's not my dad and if I convince them of everything he did to me then I get put back under the care of the Cabello's.

We arrived at the police station and I was let out of the rolling jail cell. The officer held onto my arm tight enough that I couldn't easily escape but not so tight that it would leave a mark. We walked trough the double sets of double doors.

I walked in and the light came flooded my eyes. There was multiple desks and chairs placed at seemingly random spots. The officer led me to an office that was labeled "Officer E.Carnol. I followed him into the messy room. He motioned for me to have a seat on a chair set off to the side. I sat down a he said "I'm going to get straight to the point. We have reason to believe that you were kidnapped. The girls you were staying with have been detained for the moment. There will be a trial and if all goes well they will be imprisoned, that is if they are guilty. You will be back with your dad by Monday at the latest".

No no this can't happen. The girls were the best thing to happen to me. I can't go back with my dad. Everything came spilling out. I told Officer E.Carnol everything. Here's what really happened.