Pancakes

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up to crying coming from the monitor. I rushed into Leigh's room I asked her "what's wrong Sam are you okay". "Jade?" she questioned "uhumm hun it's me you fine what do you want off first?" I asked. She told me the blindfold I pulled it off quickly she smiled.

I went to work on the arm weights then the stomach weight then the leg ones. Once she was free she sat up. She crossed her legs and asked me " why was I blindfolded and weighted down". I sat down across from her and explained "to make sure that you didn't try and escape and your supposed to have at least one of us awake with you for now"."okay" she stated. she seemed much more bubbly than yesterday. I hope she stays this way when the other girls wake up .

"Want some breakfast" I asked her she shook her head no I sighed and picked her up "why not" I questioned she just shrugged her shoulders I brought out the scale and placed her on it read 4,5 and 41 pounds. No wonder we were always carrying her around she's the weight of a 7 year old.

I set her on the counter and went into my room. I grabbed a random one of my shirts in my too small bin and the smallest pair of shorts and suspenders I could find. I grabbed a hairbrush and I went back into the bathroom. I gave her the clothes and walked back out closing the door behind me.

A few minutes later she walked out the shirt went down to her knees, the shorts were just peeking out from the bottom and the suspenders were dragging on the ground. She looked up at me and told me in all seriousness "that the clothes didn't fit". I pulled the shorts off and told her that the shirt could be a dress for now. We are going shopping so she can wear some fitting clothes. She said "thank you".

I walked her back into the bathroom. I set her down so she sat with her legs in the tub and her back facing me. I started to brush her hair gently. Once I was done I picked her back up.

I walked into Perrie's room and set her on Perrie's bed. She got a good hold on Perrie's blankets and sheets. I grabbed her and ran a few metres. Perrie's blankets tore off! I set Sam back on the bed and she went to go and cuddle up to Perrie. Perrie's eyes opened in a glare. But they softened as soon as she saw Sam.

I told the two of them to get up because it was breakfast time. Perrie's shot up and helped Sam up we both offered her a hand and she took them. We all slid down the banister of are stairs and raced to the the kitchen.

I asked them what they wanted Perrie said "PANCAKES" I smiled I asked Sam "are you good with that?" she nodded. I got Sam and Perrie to go wake up the other girls. I got out the ingredients for the pancakes. I wanted to get them in a bowl before Sam got down just incase she saw what was in the pancakes. Once I had put the dry ingredients together I heard a deafening scream!

A/N du du du daaa