"But it's illogical how Bumblebee knows the location of the Allspark," with that sentence I turned my head and got punched by the guy in the face. I fell to the floor. I realized that I didn't fell on the floor but instead on the clothes that the girls bought. All of a sudden I was grateful for the clothes.

"Hey leave Bee alone," I could hear the Sideswipe yelling at the person. I was about to get up when I got kicked in my stomach. "It's illogical to stand up. Lord Megatron expects me with the boy so you have luck today Ironhide," that's when it clicked in my processor. Anger was boiling in me. "Chromia call Prowl and Optimus. I'm going after Shockwave, oh and protect the boys," with that I took my guns and ran to him.

I saw people panicking and running away. There he was! Shockwave with Megatron and three other men.

"Ah, Ironhide what nice of you to join us," Megatron said. "Starscream protect the brat with your brothers." "Yes, my liege," the man with black hair, red eyes, orange shirt with a red jacket, grey jeans and grey with black sneakers.

"Shockwave you're with me," and with that, we started to shoot at each other.

"AAAAAAAH! YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Starscream yelled. I looked over and saw that Bee stabbed Starscream and the other two in the leg with a knife. 'Where does he get the knife?' I questioned myself.

Bee looked at me and pointed at me. I didn't understand so I turned around and saw that Shockwave was about to shout at me when he got shot in his left eye. "Agh," I was about to shoot him when he flew to Megatron's side.

"Are you alright Ironhide?" I turned around and saw Prowl, Ultra Magnus, Optimus and Ratchet.
"Where's Jazz," "Picking up Smokescreen. He should be here any time now," Prowl replied. "And don't worry Windblades mother will watch them till were done," he added.

Jazz POV
Before the mall incident

I was picking Smokey up from school. "Hello Jazz, here for Smokescreen." I turned around and saw Windblade's mother. "You're right ma'am and I bet that the kids want to play," that's when the school bell rang and the kids were free for today. Windblade came first out of the building with her class and later came Smokey with his classmates.

The two of them ran to us and we could hear them saying the same sentence at the same time. "Can we play," "Hehe.. seems you were right Jazz," Jessica said. A/N: Jessica is the name of Windblade's mother.

We agreed to bring the kids to the mansion so they had a big place to play, to see Bee and to meet the twins.

We were riding and it was really chatting all the four of us talking to each other till I got called by Prowl. :Jazz your there?: he asked through the commlink in the car. "Yes, I'm here Prowl. Why," I asked. When Prowl said why I wished I never asked. :Megatron got Bee. He's guarded by Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp, somehow and I don't know how but Bumblebee had a knife in his pocket and stabbed the three in their legs and now he is almost going crazy not being able to protect Optimus. So please come quickly he's here with me for now.: that is all that Prowl said to me. I looked at Jessica and she nodded. "I'm on my way Prowl," I said and went faster.

The kids asked what was wrong or what is happening but I didn't answer. I pressed a button that had the Autobot symbol and there came a blue visor out. I changed the blue sunglasses off and put the blue visor on. When I put on the visor I could see the world and its colors and contact the others and just see what others can't see. I was born blind so it was pretty hard for me, I still am surprised that I was able to become a police officer. Ever since I can see Prowl had thought me to read and write cause I wasn't able to do that when I was blind.

Prowl POV
In the middle of the battle in the mall

I had trouble keeping Bee in my reach. Bee went nuts that he couldn't protect Optimus. I just hope that Jazz would be here soon. My wish came true when Jazz came to me.

"Here take Bumblebee outside," "On my war Prowler," Jazz went off with that.

I sighed and went further soothing at the Decepticons who were outnumbered now thanks to Bumblebee damaging the three brothers.

Bumblebee POV

I was carried away by Jazz to the exit. When we were outside I saw that Smokey, Windy, Sides, Sunny, Cee, Mia and Jessica were there.

"Bee! It's good to see you okay," Arcee said to me. "Wow Bee you covered in blood," Smokey said. "Not to mention what do these guys want from you and why was Megatronus there," Sunny asked.

"These are questions that we will answer to you guys when you all remember. Agh!" Jazz suddenly fell. We all looked at the person who shot Jazz and saw Shockwave. Shockwave was about to shoot us when he got himself shot again, but this time he got shot by Ratchet.

The nine of us were taken away by the cops. "Are you okay dad," Smokescreen asked Jazz.

"Bee, do you know why these guys were after you," Windy asked. I wanted to nod when I saw a boy around the same age as Smokey pointing a gun at Windy.

"Lookout," I accidentally used telepathy and pushed her away and the bullet missed.

The boy started to run. He wanted to punch me but I blocked the attack and punched him in the stomach.

He stumbled back. When I looked him over I was shocked. The boy looked exactly like Smokescreen but then in different colors.

"*gasp* Bluestreak?! Bro where were you?! I'm so happy you're okay," Smokescreen ran to us. I turned around to stop him when I felt something behind my head.

"Blue... please put the gun down. Say something Blue! It's me Smokescreen," Smokey cried out to Bluestreak.

"Smokescreen? Smokey," Bluestreak asked. "Yes, yes Blue! It's me Smokey," Smokey said happily. "Aaaaah! Smokescreen, help me!" Bluestreak screamed in pain while holding his head.

I quickly disarmed him and knocked him out. "Wow, where did you learn how to fight like that and is he okay," Smokey asked me. In reply, I nodded at him.

Not later Megatron shouted to the Decepticons to retreat and head back to base.

"What has just happened," Sides asked. "Don't know but I have a feeling our parents and Bee know what has happened," Sunstreaker said to his brother.

No one POV

The Autobots didn't know that someone had been watching them battle the Decepticons. He ran back to his own little place without anyone knowing that he even has watched the battle.

To Be Continued...

Here is a meme: