Since You've Been Here.

"food." i commanded. "give us food."

"yeah, what he said!" denki agreed, egging mina on. "food!"

"food! food!" mina chanted.

"denki. look at what you started." sero scolded.

"fuck that, smiley ass." i jeered at sero. "eijirooo, can we go get food?"

"maybe. i'm fixing to starve you guys." kiri shrugged.

"come on, babes." ashido jiggled the car door handle. "if he won't feed us, he doesn't need our crackhead services."

"the revolution of the subs." sero snorted.

"excuse me." mina objected.

"the revolution of the subs and a soft dom." sero corrected.

"wow hanta, you think us subs can't take control?" kami huffed.

"no, i'm sure that is why you guys are called subs, you're submissive." ei corrected.

"ever heard of a power bottom?" i rolled my eyes.

"not the same thing." hanta corrected.

"prove it. we're not even that submissive-" denki began.

"denki." hanta said in a tone of voice that told denki to shut up and listen to him. "you were surely a sub last night."

"oh eat my ass." he blushed and huffed.

"gladly."

"ew guys, i don't want to fucking hear that shit." i complained.

"we just watched you guys fuck. you don't have a choice anymore." denki shrugged.

"don't remind me." i huffed.

"you'd love to be reminded, in various ways." ei bit his lip.

"wait, i feel jealous. let me get a girlfriend and then we can all fuck with them, my fellow dominants." mina stopped the two doms. "take care of your boners later."

"but mina, it hurtsssss." kami whined, shaking her by her shoulders.

"suffer." mina pried him off. "you either wait to fuck or i chop your dicks off and use them as strap-ons."

we all shuddered at the thought.

"which strap-on would be the biggest though?" sero asked the burning question.

"it's between you and kiri." mina put a finger to her lips.

"what about me?!" denki gasped.

"babe, i love you. but you have a twink dick." sero began. "it's like you never hit puberty."

"you don't have anything to say either, kat." kiri added. "your dick is smaller than my finger."

"ouch, that's a serious burn." mina snorted.

"so that's how it is." i turned and faced the window.

"i have to pee!" denki yelled out, forcing kiri to stop at a restaurant. sero followed and mina got out to stretch her legs. shit, almost forgot my plan.

"kat, talk to meeee." kiri asked, acting like a puppy.

"my dick is bigger than your finger, bitch." i leaned towards him, reaching a hand towards his pants and began palming his dick.

"what are you up to?" his breath hitched.

"i.. i want to see how big your dick could really be." i mumbled, faking the nervousness in my voice. i proceeded to go faster and felt ei twitch under my hand.

"right there babe." i could tell that he was close to his limit, so right when he was about to release, i stopped completely.

"what are you scheming?" he panted.

"what are you two in here doing? fucking?" mina popped her head in the window.

"caught us red-handed." i placed my hand on the door handle. "gotta piss, bye."

so, i left the car, cheerier than before.

"woah, who put the milk in your cheerios?" sero asked as i strolled past him.

"revenge, hanta. it's beautiful." i smiled, going into the bathrooms and peeing. i had a small hard-on but it was going down. after washing my hands, i went back to the car and sat back down like nothing happened.

"it's your fault that my ass hurts." kami pouted.

"you're just so sexy, i couldn't help myself."

"you wanted to get rid of your boner, fuck off."

"i scored a date, gays." mina squealed. "oops autocorrect, i meant to say guys."

"this is real life, dumbass." i sighed.

"auto. correct." mina tensed her tone. "anyway, let's eaaaaat!"

"i agree." sero piped up. "where are we eating?"

"a quaint little diner called bluebird." kiri smiled. "it's great."

glad to know he's still thinking about me and my mom. i need to get her a to go box. her favorite is the chicken isn't it? i'm not hungry so she can have all of it.

"what are you thinking about, babes?" mina asked. "we're here."

"i was just thinking about how our sleep schedules are fucked ten times over." i sighed.

"i'm going to wake up at 2pm tomorrow!" denki cheered. "now carry me peasant."

"whatever you say." sero rolled his eyes. true to his word, upon opening the door he swooped the electric blonde into his arms.

"ehem." kiri placed a finger on my forehead to get my attention. "let's go, scheming boy."

"i already know what i want." i opened the door and got out. "chicken wings."

"i appreciate that you want to get something for your mom." kiri wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me towards. "but i could get her her own food."

"i don't know what you're talking about." i looked down to see his jacket covering his waist. "having a problem down there?"

"oh fuck you."

"i'm sure you want to."

(short chapter bc i have homework??? dumb ass school-)