I've Been So Happy

"what to wear.." i mumbled to myself. i've never been one go out of my way to impress someone. but this was different. this was my first non-toxic date, i couldn't help but be excited to try to impress my new boyfriend.

"hurry up and choose, i'm tired of looking at your naked ass." mom complained.

"you're fucking lying, you love me and my ass." i retorted.

"he do be looking thick though." mom snorted.

"i swear i'm tossing that phone out of the window, hag." i grumbled, grabbing a red t-shirt that said: 'burn me.' and a pair of high waisted blue jeans. with a black jacket to top it off, i was finally ready.

"bye mom, love you." i cruised out of the door, giving the final flip off.

"took you long enough!" kami yelled as i was walking back to the car.

"shut up bitch, you probably stink." i said back.

i'm so nice to my friends. (deadass me)

"let's go, i'm ready." i got back in the front seat.

"oh and a large popcorn!" mina chirped.

"mina that's like... 8 different snacks." hanta warned.

"it's alright i got it." ei waved them off.

"no you don't. now you owe me money, fatass." i looked towards mina, always joking with my insults.

"kat, let my wallet pay for my gluttony." mina whined.

"no, he's my wallet." i protested.

"i thought you weren't a gold digger." ei raised an eyebrow, his attention still on the road.

"you aren't really gold." i shrugged. "so i'm not digging for much."

"oof." denki sucked air through his teeth. "that's gotta hurt."

"yikes." mina added.

"that'll need some flex tape." sero chortled.

"i guess katsuki doesn't want to go to the movies." ei retorted, his tone fully serious and his eyes on nothing but the road.

"wait hold on ei, im sorry." i panicked.

"mhm."

"i..i love you" i huffed and turned my head to look out of the window.

"what'd be say?" i could hear the smirk in sero's words.

"say it again, kat!" mina cheered.

"let me record this." kami squealed. "he only says that to his mom. you're a lucky man."

"i couldn't quite hear you the first time, suki." ei came to the stoplight and pulled out his phone, ordering tickets.

"i fucking love you, asshole." i felt my entire face heat up.

"awwwwww!" mina cheered.

"you two are so cute." pikachu squealed.

"he's such a tsundere." sero snorted.

"fuck off, you gay bert and ernies." i hissed. "except you mina. i don't even fucking know what you are."

"oh no, im gay too." mina shrugged.

"woah, really?" denki squealed. "i've always wanted my mom friend to be a lesbian!"

"i'm the mom friend?" mina looked shocked.

"i would say that hanta is but..." he looked towards the black haired dom. "...the way he acts in the sheets says otherwise."

"ouch." sero faked. i laughed, adoring my friends in the moment.

that does not mean i like those fuckers.

"of course, im the crackhead friend." denki patted his own back.

"what am i?" i asked, genuinely interested.

"the angry short one." all four of the other people in the car said in unison.

"let me out of the fucking car." i tried to open the car door as it was still moving.

"noooooo!" kami grabbed me by my ears. now, i may sound like a roblox kid. and not even ei knew this fact about me.

i was born with sensitive ears.

(i swear im not a nine year old that plays royale high on roblox- please don't leave)

"h-hey fucker... fuck off." i peeled his hands away and crossed my arms.

"is that a weak spot i smell?" kami giggled.

"kiri probably doesn't know about it, or it doesn't exist." sero thought.

"he didn't use it while they were fucking." mina commented.

"shut the fuck up!" i barked, eliciting laughter from my friends. i hated the fact that kiri was still quiet, but i sat through the rest of the ride.

....

"oh man!" mina stretched. "it feels good to be out of the car!"

"what kind of slushie should we get?" sero asked, waving the large cup towards kami. "no, we can't get lemon."

"come on kat, we should go in the theater and make sure that no one has our seats." ei grabbed my hand and pulled me along. i had my snacks so i was content.

ei was not.

as soon as we sat down, he was all over me.

"why didn't you tell me about this secret spot of yours, kat?" he asked, his breath heavy against my ear. "secrets aren't allowed. you belong to me, y'know."

"fuck off shitty hair." i blushed. "when is this movie starting anyway?"

i moaned loud as fuck in the movie theater. that kirishima fucker had started messing with my ear. like nibbling, licking the shell, the entire deal.

"i see you have a problem down there." kiri whispered. "consider it punishment for keeping this secret from me."

i put my jacket over my lower half to hide my small problem.

"we thought you two had just ran away!" kami strolled in, latched onto sero's arm. "thanks for saving everyone's seats."

mina ran in soon after, cheery as usual. kami leaned towards me.

"she started flirting with the cashier." denki giggled. "so she's like- ten times more excited than usual."

"good for her. can we watch the movie now?" i looked towards the screen that was now playing the opening credits. i was very annoyed by the fact that shitty hair disregarded my needs and just watched the movie.

i was trying to come up with a plan to get my revenge but i wasn't sure what. making him jealous wasn't a good idea since he would just drag me into the nearest bathroom and fuck me silly.

not bad for me but its not the point.

so i decided to choose a basic approach. give him a boner and call it day. cut off all communication.

alright let's get this plan in motion.