And I Never

me: i don't get you

shitty hair: what don't you get, sweets?

me: your fuckin obsession with me. like im fucking subpar.

shitty hair: you cut that out right now. im "obsessed with you" because i love you katsuki.
read 8:19pm

shitty hair: did i fluster you, love? im sorry, but it's still rude not to reply.

me: im not flustered, fucking weirdo

shitty hair: sure katsuki, and i didnt finger you. come on we're both smarter than that.

me: fuck off

shitty hair: and you surely aren't catching a hard on while thinking about my fingers plunging into your ass.
read 8:31pm

•••

why the fuck would he say that?

how the fuck did he guess correctly?

shitty hair made me hard.

too bad i had to go to work now.

"mom, i'm leaving. love you." i called out from the door.

"bye, bastard. love you too." mom waved, watching me close the door.

i was actually pretty fucking pissed. how dare that eijiro fucker get me hard. now i wanted to fucking make out with him, so that's not fair.

it was still cold as balls outside and i still had a hard on. it was starting to hurt like hell but i didn't want to take care of it. almost like fucking torturing myself for who knows what. the smell of sex was pretty nauseating and the distant moans weren't helping my current situation.

"hey babe! you're late and you have to go up soon." mina smiled while holding a tray of drinks.

"i really don't fuckin want to." i groaned and went to the employees only room, quickly changing into a black lingerie.

"there you are." our boss, aizawa shota, opened the door. "you have to go up now, so hurry the hell up."

"fuck you." i walked past him and onto the stage. people cheered for me as the announcer made his usual intro on my behalf. standing behind the pole, i accidentally pressed my boner up against it and moaned. that received some cheers and whistles.

i did my normal stripping routine, giving a select few lap dances. i saw kirishima walking away from the stage i was currently performing on. he looked jealous when he walked into the employees only room.

why is he allowed in every employees only room?

whatever.

completely ignoring the fact that he was there, i walked into the employees only room. denki and sero were there, as per usual.

"kaaaaaat!" denki smiled and ran to hug me.

"hey dumbass one and dumbass two." i sighed.

"sup kat." sero said, his attention locked on his phone.

"i hear that your new boyfriend bought you a nice phone." denki smirked.

"i don't know what you're talking about- how'd you even get that information?" i asked, ignoring eijiro. i guess he wasn't having it.

he pretty much just picked me up and carried me out of the room, taking me to the bathroom.

"excuse-"

(lemon time 🍋)
i was interrupted by another pair of lips on mine and a tongue exploring my mouth before my brain could catch up. i wrapped my hands around his neck and leaned into the kiss, moaning softly. one of his hands were in my hair and the other one was gripping my ass.

i moved my hand down just to stroke myself so i could relieve some of the tension. kirishima pulled away, making me whine.

"did i say that you could touch yourself?" he said, his eyes dark with lust. i shook my head no. "speak up."

"no."

"so why are you pleasuring yourself? that's my job katsuki." he moved his hand into my lingerie. slowly pulling them down, he took his other hand out of my hair and pulled off the top piece and pinched one of my nipples. i felt my dick twitch, and i was close to cumming.

i felt three long fingers plunge into my ass and let out a heart stopping moan. ei pushed them in and out rapidly, getting me ready for the main course.

"p-put it in already, shitty hair." i said, breathlessly.

"giving orders, hm?" he stuck himself inside of my ass. he spoke in between thrusts. "that's- my- job."

i was too busy losing my mind. i could not focus for the life of me. i knew i wouldn't last long, seeing how i had been hard for a very long time. eijiro saw this and slowed down a bit.

"why-"

"beg."

"huh?" i panted.

"you heard me. if you want to cum, you'll beg."

i inhaled.

would i risk my pride for this?

yes.

"please fill me up with your sperm and make me your slut. ruin my guts and make me scream until my throat goes numb-" i was interrupted with violent thrusts into my ass.

seems like kirishima snapped and was going rough on me. he was still holding back though.

suddenly, the world turned white as I came onto kiri's stomach and chest. he came not too soon after me, filling me up just as i begged. eijiro pulled out, sighing softly.

"sorry for fuc- for ignoring you." i blushed and pulled the top piece of the lingerie back over my man tits.

"i wasn't really mad about that. i was... kind of jealous." ei rubbed the back of his neck, his own cheeks dusted red. "all of those lap dances you were giving."

"you're kidding. you actually fucked me in a bathroom because you were jealous?" i complained. "you are literally holding me off of the ground. your sperm is in my ass."

"yeah, don't rub it in my face."

"get the cum out of my asshole, asshole." i groaned. kirishima nodded and
began trying his hardest, considering that we were in a bathroom at a strip club. at some point, he began using his fingers. yes i was still sensitive. no i wasn't getting hard.

eventually kirishima got it all out and pulled the bottom part of my lingerie up. once we got back to the room, everyone, now including mina, was wearing a shit kissing smile.

"what." i said, my face probably a bright red.

"we know what you two were doing." mina winked and pointed to the security monitor.