21

"I'm going to go speak with my parents then I'll come find you," she whispered over her shoulder before taking off across the room.

Then you'll just come find me huh. Whatever. I looked around, seeing Finn and heading in his direction.

"Champagne?"

It was that same server again and I grabbed a glass, stepping aside Finn as I watched Crystal from across the room.

"So what are you up to these days? Heard you and Cohen had a falling out."

I heard him but I was focused on her tight gold dress and the ass it hugged, watching as she turned, smiling as her parents introduced her around.

Then I saw the brave fucker who either didn't get my message or didn't care to acknowledge it.

Three fucking minutes was all it took for another asshole to approach, thinking he was fucking slick by talking to Giuseppe, but he was eying her.

Then he turned to her with the sleaziest fucking smile on his face, reaching for her hand to shake. Go ahead asshole, shake the hand that was just rolling a condom down my dick.

I started towards them, playing the same fucking game that asshole was.

"Giuseppe," I smiled before stepping between Crystal and the guy sleazing on her.

"Luca Romano? Of Romano Investing?"

The guy knew me or thought he fucking new me. "One and the same."

I looked down at Crystal, meeting her eyes as I pushed my hand to my chin, taking a subtle inhale of my pussy flavored fingers.

She had told me not to touch her in front of her parents, but she didn't say anything about letting these fucking bastardi know that I had touched her. That only minutes ago this hand was between the thighs that these fuckers couldn't stop staring at.

I lowered my hand, sticking it out to shake his but Crystal's hand flew up, slapping mine away.

"There... there was a bee... on your hand," she stammered, flashing me the evil eye.

"Oh I don't mind a little sting," I smiled back to her.

"A bee!" The guy squealed like a fucking pig. "In here! I'm allergic! I'll swell right up."

"I don't mind a sting or swelling right up," I smiled, giving her a quick wink. "In fact I quite enjoy it."

"Luca!" She mouthed before turning away towards her father.

"Baba, didn't you want to introduce Luca to some of your friends?"

"Great, I was looking forward to making myself known around the room." I smiled at her, raising my hand back to my face. But it wasn't for show this time, I just needed another hit of her.

I turned back to her father as that other fucker decided to step in closer to her. I guess he didn't get the fucking hint.

I raised my hand to his shoulder, slamming it a little too hard, resting my fingers inches from his fucking face as I stepped in front of him. "I highly suggest you find someone else to fucking talk to."

He slunk back just as Crystal pressed to my side, turning her face away from her parents.

"Keep your dirty hands to yourself or there won't be a round two." She was trying to threaten me, and it was so damn cute how she thought she had any fucking control. "I don't want everyone smelling me on you."

"That's too bad, because that's my sole intention."

"You're disgusting."

"No baby, I'm proud."