1

{This book series is available as ebook on Amazon & as a paperback. Keyword search: Luca: Romanoverse or Luca Summer Leigh}

LUCA is a 3-book series (Spin-off of my 1,000,000 reads 🌶️ story Incidental Fate)

✨LUCA is a 3-book series (Spin-off of my 1,000,000 reads 🌶️ story Incidental Fate) ✨

{Reminder this is the first draft edition written here on Wattpad. The published version will vary. Avail on Amazon, Apple Books, and Google Play}

**These first few chapters include family members & drama from my other series, Incidental Fate, then the book is all Crystal and Luca's wild, steamy, rollercoaster of a romance.

And if you're new to my series, then yes, you will probably hate Luca... at first. 🤣

LUCA: Book 1

The bartender sent the next drink sliding across the bar to my waiting palm, another shot to join the empty row of glasses lined up on the counter. How fucking ironic that the poison keeping me alive was also killing me.

I lifted the whiskey, watching the man ahead, staring back at me through the glass. Black hair, black eyes, black beard—the very face gracing the cover of every paper out on the newsstand. That man was a king, biggest fucking pussy magnet in New York. He held the world in his hands and the weight of it on his shoulders—a body made of steel, except for the heart on a downward spiral, threatening it all. I downed the shot, watching the man in the mirror do the same.

An hour ago, the cardiologist sat me down, rambling some bullshit about my heart. A growing weakness, he called it. Giving me this news a week before Christmas as if it were a fucking gift.

Luca Romano wasn't weak, and I'd be damned if I let a bad heart destroy my empire. I had a famiglia under my protection, a company, a legacy to maintain, a name, and a reputation to honor—there was no room for weakness.

"Another!" I demanded the next hit.

Then there was this weekend.

The pang hit, a bullet to the chest, waking this broken heart. Not only did I have to attend Giorgia's wedding, but I had to give her away—act like I supported this shit after doing everything in my power to stop it. I was to stand there like I supported this asshole stealing my baby sister from this famiglia, from me—stripping her of the Romano name for his. Papà would be rolling in his grave.

A line of shots down, and my brain was still firing, and my vision was still clear. Booze wasn't cutting it tonight. So, if I couldn't numb it away, then I'd fuck it away—fall face-first into some pussy while tight ass thighs clamped around me.

The usual line chomping at the bit behind me was nowhere to be seen, meaning I had to hunt, stalk the prey myself.

"Can I get a vodka tonic and a club soda, please?" some chick shouted beside me.