20

I pressed into her, smelling that coconut shit in her hair as I dipped my face down to hers. "You want me to really impress you?"

She nodded yes, grabbing at my suit. "Do you have a condom?"

I met her eyes, trying to see if she was fucking serious right now. "What? I can't even touch you in there but you want me to fuck you out here."

"Yes-"she nodded again, pushing her tits away from the wall, deeper against me. "I just can't decide if I want to end the year sleeping with you or start a new year by sleeping with you."

I didn't know what the fuck had gotten into her but I didn't fucking care. "I'm more than willing to give you a two for one."

"Do you have condoms?"

What kind of question was that. I had this suit custom made for more than one reason. "I always have condoms."

"I mean more than one."

She was looking at me completely fucking serious, did she forget who she was asking. I had an entire stash in my secret jacket pocket.

She gave me a sassy ass eye roll. "Of course you would."

"And what about the cameras?" I looked behind us, gesturing to the two cameras, one at each end of the hall.

"Didn't you say you perform well in front of an audience."

Who the fuck was she tonight? Miss. Rules and explanations was now Miss. Fuck me dirty in the hall. Fine by me. "Wouldn't be the first nor the last camera that gets a free show but I thought you were all about that take-it-slow bullshit."

"Carpe diem," she sighed, waving her hand up towards the sky.

"And you want me to fuck you right here?" I pressed my hand flat against her dress, rubbing down that pussy as I leaned to her ear. "Just throw you up against this wall? You know it'll have to be quick but I'll make it up in overtime at my place tonight."

"I didn't say I was going home with you."

She loved to fucking challenge me- except I had zero fucking tolerance tonight. "I didn't say it was a choice."

"Game's over Tin Man, time to score." She grabbed my jacket, yanking me down, peach lips on the attack.

Fuck! I pressed her back against the wall, yanking her dress up her thigh, sliding my hand right up to her pussy, her sopping, wet, figa. "Inside pocket, over my heart!" I hissed against her lips as my hand bathed between her thighs.

Her fingers slid into my jacket, rubbing around until they hit the jackpot and she pulled out the string of condoms.

"Five?" She laughed. "You're very optimistic."

"I figured it'd be a slow night."

She gave me that sexy laugh as her hands dropped to my belt, yanking it loose, sharp nails clawing down the zipper. She was hungry tonight. "Faster baby." We were being watched, and in a minute they'd know exactly what the fuck we were doing.

She ripped a condom open, both hands rolling it down my dick- game over. I smacked my wet fingers around her left thigh, pinning it to the wall- meeting her eyes, giving her one last out, one last chance for her to babble about some bullshit- but she just parted her lips, letting out a deep moan- which was all I fucking needed.

I pounded right into her- tight fucking pussy, big fucking cock- her body crumpling into my hands, her mouth gasping.

Fuck she felt good, suffocating my cock, making me fucking work for it. I was finally fucking her, feeling her, nothing between us but this fucking latex that I was two minutes from ripping off so I could fuck her raw, really fucking feel her.

I was a lit cannon, drowning in peach and pussy, on cloud fucking nine- unleashing hours, days, weeks of pent-up fucking desire.

"Luca, oh, Luca," she bit her lip to keep her screams in, nails slicing down my neck.

"Fuck!" I was losing this battle! I smacked my lips back against hers, swallowing her screams, kissing and thrusting in perfect fucking harmony. "Fuck, sto, venendo." I slammed her one last time, shooting into the condom, dropping my forehead to hers. "Fuck! I've never had that before."

"Sex?" She laughed.

I'd had sex- that wasn't the fucking I was used to. This was different, this was so much fucking more.

"... See," she teased up to me. "The wait makes it so much better."

I brushed my face across her forehead to her hair, inhaling that coconut shit before catching the camera perched above us. "We need to get the fuck out of here." I dropped her leg, whipping my sticky dick out of her and she immediately straightened her dress, walking off towards the doors.

"I'll head back inside," she yelled back. "You go clean yourself up."

I rolled the condom off, zipping my pants and fastening the belt while I met her eyes- shaking my head no.

"Luca! You're covered in me! You smell like me! Go wash your hands!"

"No." I smelled like fucking perfection- coconut, peach, and pussy. I walked behind her, dropping the condom in the trash before throwing the ballroom door back open. "After you."