chapter 30

"is the food ready? i'm starving!!" byeongkwan dashed out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. he quickly ran to the kitchen/living room area only to find that the older wasn't there. a plate with fried rice was found on the stove waiting for byeongkwan to eat it but was totally ignored. "sehni? where are you?" a worry started arising in the younger but was quickly replaced with relief when he found the older in his bed, sound asleep.

"awwww yoonie. you didn't even wait for me." he whispered, cooing at his adorable friend.

but were they friends?

byeongkwan chose not to answer that question right now. the olders arms and the soft mattress looked way too welcoming for him to care. he didn't even feel hungry anymore. all he wanted was to feel sehyoons arms wrapped around him, with the soft vanilla and honey smell to coat him around.

he quickly ran to his room and changed into an oversized hoodie that went down almost all the way to his knees, and a pair of white boxers that were covered. he slowly crawled onto the bed, quietly, like a cat. sehyoons body was in between byeongkwans arms and legs as the youngers eyes inspected his beautiful features. with his fingers, he traced sehyoons brows, then nose, cheekbones, the flawless perfect skin. lastly, his hand cupped the side of sehyoons face and with his thumb, he brushed over the olders thin lips.

so soft.

he brushed them again and again and again. each time hes been unconsciously leaning closer and closer.

but he was brought back to earth when a slight puff was heard coming from sehyoon. before byeongkwan could move and save himself from the embarrassment, sehyoon quickly grabbed him by the hand that was holding his face just moments ago, and the other by his waist.

"what do you think you're doing?" sehyoon mumbled with his eyes still closed. a small smirk playing on his face.

"dunno what you're talking about."

"your hand was just molesting my face."

"and don't tell me you didn't like it."

"mmm, maybe."

byeongkwan giggled at his huyng. he reminded him of a cat. a very sleepy one.

"stop giggling."

"and why is that?"

"its too cute for my heart to bear with."

"it's ok, i know SPR." the two smiled and sehyoon finally cracked his eyes open. he slowly sat up, with byeongkwan on his lap.

"did you eat? i made fried rice for you." sehyoon asked, stroking through byeongkwans blond hair, the other hand lightly hugging him. the younger just laid his head on sehyoons chest and found himself tracing circles with his hand on the olders bare skin. he always feels so safe when he's with sehyoon.

"no, i was looking for you." he looked up slightly. "i was disappointed when i saw that you fell asleep by yourself."

"i'm sorry. when i was done i came here to change but the moment i sat on the bed i fell asleep." he leaned in to press a kiss on byeongkwans little nose. the small boy quickly hid his face in sehyoons chest. and he could feel how hot his skin was compared to sehyoons. the older chuckled and ruffled byeongkwans blonde hair. "get up. we should eat before the food gets cold. and then maybe watch a movie. unless you wanna go out somewhere. i don't feel like going anywhere but chan would probably be in." the older said as he got up and went over to his closet. after he put on a shirt the two of them walked to the kitchen, sehyoon in the front.

"sehni, i don't want to go anywhere, i want to spend more time with you. together, just you and i." the younger catches up to sehyoon and took his hand into his own. byeongkwans little hand drowned in sehyoons enormous ones.